ADVERTISEMENT

Nash wrestling against Iowa?

NewRedEra

First Team All-Big Ten
May 11, 2004
Son is wanting to go see Nebraska wrestle Iowa tomorrow. Not sure I want to but seeing Nash wrestle might tempt me! Is he getting the start?? Tia.

Cassioppi is suspended for the year for gambling. It's either Bradley Hill or Highly touted Freshman Ben Kueter, who is also on Iowa's football team.
He would beat Hill and Kueter is good and all buy wayyyyy smaller.

Cassioppi is suspended for the year for gambling. It's either Bradley Hill or Highly touted Freshman Ben Kueter, who is also on Iowa's football team.

Thanks for the update. I had not seen that, but confess I don’t follow I_wa wrestling. Who would, for that matter? 😀

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Son is wanting to go see Nebraska wrestle Iowa tomorrow. Not sure I want to but seeing Nash wrestle might tempt me! Is he getting the start?? Tia.

Come on…go for your son. It sounds like a father/son bonding activity.

He would beat Hill and Kueter is good and all buy wayyyyy smaller.
Ben Kueter Is a Freaking Animal Though... that guy is crazy good... Nash was crazy good as well so it'll be a clash of the titans out there for sure!

If you've never seen Kueter wrestle I'd recommend a trip to youtube and you'll see why this guy is so impressive!

FWIW, My son wrestles 215, is a 3.5 star on TrackWrestling here in Texas which is the same class Kueter wrestled in. Nash & Keuter winning state 4X in a row is such an incredible feat... Wining it once is an incredible accomplishment, 4X is Wild! My son is heading to Districts in 2 weeks and looks to hopefully make a run in the post season!

Husker double header tonight against I_wa on BTN. Watch the wrestlers at 6:30 and then BB at 8:30. Hopefully the Polar Bear wins the last match of the night to carry the momentum into the BB game.
Thats awesome! Great night to be snowed in

Ben Kueter Is a Freaking Animal Though... that guy is crazy good... Nash was crazy good as well so it'll be a clash of the titans out there for sure!

If you've never seen Kueter wrestle I'd recommend a trip to youtube and you'll see why this guy is so impressive!

FWIW, My son wrestles 215, is a 3.5 star on TrackWrestling here in Texas which is the same class Kueter wrestled in. Nash & Keuter winning state 4X in a row is such an incredible feat... Wining it once is an incredible accomplishment, 4X is Wild! My son is heading to Districts in 2 weeks and looks to hopefully make a run in the post season!
Best of luck to your son.

This. Always go if your kid actually wants to do something with you.
Agree. I can't count the number of things my mom or dad took me that in retrospect they had zero interest in attending but still did it. I appreciate it a lot more now.

Reactions: TFrazier
Yeah, I should. Didn't want to miss the basketball game, But 8:30 tip makes it better.

He's 12 so it won't be long before he won't want to hang out with the old man anymore.
Yep, at the risk of making this too sappy. We had two sons. One is no longer with us and the other one is too cool to even be in the same house with us most days let alone ask us to go do something.

Reactions: saluno22 and ADV1
Cassioppi, who is an AA and one of the top ranked wrestlers at 285. Will be a very tough match if it happens.
Nope, Cass was caught in the gambling scandal.

Likely Brad Hill who is 12-4, with an outside chance it will be the football player Keeter, a really good freshman

Sorry, I follow Nebraska sports. Don’t really care about other teams, but do like to watch the annual ass whooping Penn State puts on I_wa
It is pretty comical that Iowa was dominant for so many years, and then Cael Sanderson came along and put an end to that. They’re desperate to overtake Penn State, but Cael is that good and the recruits on the East Coast are filthy.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
It is pretty comical that Iowa was dominant for so many years, and then Cael Sanderson came along and put an end to that. They’re desperate to overtake Penn State, but Cael is that good and the recruits on the East Coast are filthy.
You are correct, Sir.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT