ADVERTISEMENT

Calvin is N

Looks like Calvin just committed on twitter.
vKDBI89S_bigger.jpg
Lamar Jackson

@lamar_cla1

About time homie
1f64c-1f3fe.png
1f64c-1f3fe.png
#GBR good decision https://twitter.com/jcalv6/status/825041268996575233 …

12:27 PM - 27 Jan 2017

Reactions: Doniphan89
I like the resiliency of our coaches. Steadfast. Not panicking. Not quitting. Not bashing kids. Stable and steadfast. And it appears to be paying dividends.
Thank God it's not some of the people on this board steering the ship. They would have told the guy to take a hike, we don't need you, why's it so hard to make up your mind, etc....

I hope he stays too. I am starting to think he will. Unless he is trying to screw us over it is getting very late in the process for him to decommit. But hey, it happens.

Darn Pennsy, why even imply something like that?

Darn Pennsy, why even imply something like that?
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't say it so bluntly. But I am reacting to the fact that there have been persistent rumors that he is looking elsewhere and may decommit. At least, that is what I have read on here for the past month or so from various people. So my only point is that I doubt he is going to decommit this late in the game. I think he would have done so already if he was going to. The only reasons he would decommit at this late stage is if he was just seriously conflicted and took this long to decide OR he was deliberately trying to screw us. I should have added: and I doubt he would do that so I think he is coming here.

Great get. Let's snag Lenior DD and keep guy and I'll call this a very successful class. Great work coaches. Gbr

Great News! Congrats and Welcome!

That bumps us up to 23! That's a health jump up in the team recruiting rankings.

Last edited:
Love some speed on the team. If the defensive recruits also have speed, that's where the team can get special really fast. We've lacked true defensive speed for quite a while and it would be nice to get it back. #GBR

Let's not forget JD Speilman same size as Calvin and Lindsey.

Who ends up starting at slot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT