ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams to Wisconsin?

I think USC already lost Slovis. Dart is in the portal as well but don't know if he's completely gone yet. This stuff is crazier than NFL free agency.

That's weird. Must be a cheese billionaire handing him a $1M check to endorse curds.

caleb...should go to usc....or ucla with benemy..
we want him gone from 0u next year, and definatly not in the big 10 west....

I'm surprised mich or georgia don't get him to produce some offense..
them 2 teams seemed defense heavy last year.

He is legit but Wisconsin already proved their ceiling isn't very high even with an elite QB with Wilson.

And that was in a big ten with a dead OSU and a bunch of mediocre teams at the top.

He is legit but Wisconsin already proved their ceiling isn't very high even with an elite QB with Wilson.

And that was in a big ten with a dead OSU and a bunch of mediocre teams at the top.
so, not much different than today, or any other year in the history of the punchless b1g

Odd thing is....I follow a lot of sportswriters on Twitter, almost every big story kind of gets broke at more or less the same time, those guys are always on top of every CFB newsworthy event....haven't heard anything else whatsoever from any of those guys, you would think the #1 transfer portal guy making that kind of decision or even strongly leaning that way would be big news....but crickets right now. Not saying it won't happen or anything like that, just odd that there has been no corraboration with any real news outlet so far.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT