ADVERTISEMENT

But he hates Nebraska!!!!

He's just back tracking for his dumb comments about being shocked if Frost didn't go to Florida. Well, well, well, we get Frost and Florida gets #3.

Reactions: SOHusker11
He's just back tracking for his dumb comments about being shocked if Frost didn't go to Florida. Well, well, well, we get Frost and Florida gets #3.
Backtracking or not, if he really hates NU he could have doubled down and said he thinks Frost is making a mistake, that UCF is a better gig, and so on. Many in the national media have that view. But instead he decided to praise the decision and wish him well.

Never been a part of the Herbstreit hate club. I like the guy. And I wish Husker fans would leave him alone.

But what do I know? I actually like Musberger too
Was gonna give you a like here until you brought up Musberger... :)

I have always enjoyed Herbie as well. I do think he appreciates what Nebraska has been through and would like to see the Huskers get good again.

It would be good for the conference and good for college football.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I don't think he is always hating on Nebraska. He's pretty good at what he does, too.

That one night will always be his defining moment with NU, though.

I saw him pick NU plenty of times when I actually used to watch. I think he's a good color guy too.

What did Herbstreit win at OSU anyway ?

Think Scott Frost may have won more. He is far more eloquent too. Herbie hates him for all the things he was not.

If he hated Nebraska that much, he wouldn’t have got as much strange in Lincoln as he did back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT