ADVERTISEMENT

Bs

I'm done watching this pile of crap coaching. Not one time do they run a play to set up another play. On D we are the most pathetic job of coaching in the secondary that I have ever seen by Nebraska. Totally pathetic bull shit I have ever seen by a D1 team. CU is putting a better product on the field

Reactions: Buc-N-Husker
Banker gifted that FG to them. Worst husker team since before Deveaney. Probably the worst ever.

This x1000
You like me, thinks that running 3 plays with no intention of trying to get a 1st down, while there is a minute and a half on the clock, as the other team still has all 3 timeouts was a bad idea?

We must be crazy. Why wouldn't you do that, with one of the most mobile QB's in the conference?

No word to explain the feeling in this... You have to put this one on the coaching.... We had the game in hand but only ran off a few seconds and let them get into FG range in less than 48 seconds

I'm done watching this pile of crap coaching. Not one time do they run a play to set up another play. On D we are the most pathetic job of coaching in the secondary that I have ever seen by Nebraska. Totally pathetic bull shit I have ever seen by a D1 team. CU is putting a better product on the field

Good, Nebraska doesn't need you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT