ADVERTISEMENT

Brady vs the Boys tonight

How does a game have to play out for it to be considered, not fixed, for some of you? Literally everything that happens good or bad is said to be suspect.

How does a game have to play out for it to be considered, not fixed, for some of you? Literally everything that happens good or bad is said to be suspect.
No, not by a long ways. Most plays look normal. For me it’s all about spotting when a player (usually the QB, but I’m currently experimenting with expanding on that) can clearly make a routine play and then unexplainably fvcks it up. Think worst case scenario: Cam Newton in the Super Bowl. Then the terrible ref calls are self explanatory.

• Haha
Reactions: Juan Malo
Tom threw away this to go 8-9 and lose 30-0 in the 1st round of the playoffs at age 45

moZWtW.gif

I respect it

Trevon diggs has been absolutely terrible tonight. So finesse and weak.

OT within this thread:

Buck & Aikman are so by far the class of the NFL crews now that they split up Al & Chris

Greg Olsen is fantastic & will absolutely be a mainstay on the national FOX broadcasts for years to come

Dude has earned my respect. I'm a forever hater. From the ****ing tuck rule to the he's a system QB. Well, he's the best QB I've ever seen. It's like Montana on steroids. Cool under pressure. And he wins. Opposite of Derek Carr.
Yeah I feel ya. He's earned my respect as well. Being a Steelers fan I have had lots of reasons to hate Brady over the years. Never could beat him when it mattered. But I can't even bring myself to hate him anymore. Best player in history and I'm not sure it's even close.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT