ADVERTISEMENT

Brady vs the Boys tonight

Maher needs to get it together going forward. Could have been the difference tonight if it had been a close game. Kickers can be such head cases...

Reactions: king_kong_
There was a $480,000 bet to be under 46.5 total points in the game. I just took the over on a live bet after first couple drives at 40.5. We’ll see what happens!

Edit: we have our first score! O/U now 44.5
Wooomp there it is! Pays for my losing Brady-Super Bowl bet. I’ll say it again, dude looked exactly like he knew he was about to have this kind of game from the opening kick.

Wooomp there it is! Pays for my losing Brady-Super Bowl bet. I’ll say it again, dude looked exactly like he knew he was about to have this kind of game from the opening kick.
As I said early in this thread, the Bucs were a below avg team all season. Crazy that everyone took the bait and Brady narrative.

Except Dak Prescott threw the most interceptions in the league…why would anyone have bet on him in the playoffs?
Cool but they still won games and put up a ton of points. An entire season of team data. And conversely, an entire season of average play by the Bucs. Don’t misunderstand me, I wasn’t confident enough to put big money on it either, but nobody should be surprised by those results.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Cool but they still won games and put up a ton of points. An entire season of team data. And conversely, an entire season of average play by the Bucs. Don’t misunderstand me, I wasn’t confident enough to put big money on it either, but nobody should be surprised by those results.
Entire season? You must be including when the Bucs beat the Cowboys by more than 2 touchdowns. That season? I get what you’re saying and I FULLY believe in the Vegas bait as well and I’d be shocked if 80% of the money was not on the Bucs tonight. Of course the poor bettors that are out of the loop will chomp at Brady being an underdog in the playoffs, but there wasn’t any obvious reason for the unsuspecting public to take the Cowboys. They basically always become below average in the playoffs and Brady is the opposite.

That is the bait though. People think they’re getting a great deal on Brady in the playoffs and they’re gonna “work one over” on Vegas. Vegas is in the business of playing a different kind of game, since they know the outcomes of the ones on the field in advance.
This would be true if the public money wasn’t on Dallas (it was)

So both teams played almost exactly like they had played all season? Hmmm
Somebody get to the bottom of this, it smells fishy!!!
If they played exactly like they did during the regular season the Bucs would’ve won 19-3, because that’s what actually happened…during the regular season. I get it-it was week 1, but just that alone is not what makes it fishy.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I saw an old quarterback in Brady, struggle to put the ball in the correct place, like he did all year.
I saw a Tampa Bay offense struggle to do anything on the ground, like they struggled all year.
I saw the Tampa Bay defense struggle to stop the run, like they had all year
I saw the Tampa D give up 31...which I think is exactly what they averaged, all year.
I saw Micah Parsons cause one headache after another for Brady, like he had done all year.
I saw Tampa struggle to score, (averaged 18.4 for the year, scored 14 last night), like they had all year

I saw the team that was favored to win, win.

Maher going full tard? He had done that before, not new.

So based on everything I saw last night, I saw "both teams played almost exactly like they had played all season?"

If they played exactly like they did during the regular season the Bucs would’ve won 19-3, because that’s what actually happened…during the regular season. I get it-it was week 1, but just that alone is not what makes it fishy.
Ugh. Its the aggregate of the entire season. Not when the cowboys lost to the Bucs or commanders…. Or when they beat the Bengals, Seahawks or boatraced the Vikings. It’s if you put the entire season in a blender and look at the results as a whole, minus the Illuminati and free mason effects on pro sports of course. 😁 The league is full of talented teams and players. Week to week league.

I think you guys may be waiting a while for a response. Our resident NFL/Vegas/Wagering expert is probably still recovering from the “Shock” of finding out more than 65% of the money wagered on the game last night was on Dallas, not 80% on TB.

$480K bet on the under from one better last night...lost by a half point...just read on Yahoo sports. Ouch.
If only Maher would of missed one more. I was surprised how poor the buc’s d was… though they have imploded like this in several games this year

If only Maher would of missed one more. I was surprised how poor the buc’s d was… though they have imploded like this in several games this year

Yeah how would you like to be the loser of that bet knowing just one freaking extra point would have netted you a win!!!...uggh. Bucs D really did give up 31 on average this year and they play in a shitty division with no QB's....so they did what they did all year when you think about it.

Yeah how would you like to be the loser of that bet knowing just one freaking extra point would have netted you a win!!!...uggh. Bucs D really did give up 31 on average this year and they play in a shitty division with no QB's....so they did what they did all year when you think about it.
How’d you get that number? They held Dallas to 3 in first game.

Cowboys have been play like crap lately too..

49’ers will have their way with them..Jerry‘s losing again early in the playoffs..

San Fran has had one of the easiest schedules in the league.

They haven't really played anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT