ADVERTISEMENT

Brady vs the Boys tonight

Dak leads the league in interceptions and he missed 4 games this year. Lol

Brady has thrown a pick his last 5 games.

I still think TB will win bit it will he be ause the defense cant stop Brady.

That's the group that's failed the Cowboys the past 6 weeks.

Last edited:
I know better than to even touch this thread because most of you are dense and just want to hate and spew that the Cowboys suck because, ya know, Cowboys…..but why not try and make dumb people smarter. 😁

I’m a cowboy fan and as fair minded as possible but….the Cowboys should win this game. Played better all season in a markedly tougher division, point differential is mind-numbingly better than Tampa and frankly, Tampa is only in the playoffs because of their trash division, not Brady. If this game was played 3 weeks ago, Dallas would be favored by over a TD. Recency bias. Momentum doesn’t matter and regular season matchups don’t matter. Just matters who shows up and makes the fewest mistakes…..but until The Boys prove it when it matters most, the words talent and data doesn’t fvcking matter. I’m not putting money on it because I rarely bet on my own teams.

And furthermore, if anyone watched the games yesterday, we should know enough by now to know that we don’t know jack shit.

Reactions: bigREDuglies
I have a small wager on Brady winning his 8th ring at 33X the money. So I wouldn’t be mad
He will have win the rest of his games as potentially double digit underdogs after tonight. That’s beyond GOAT things. Even if he beats Dallas, I’ll pull for him after tonight.

I'm a Cowboy fan for tonight. Brady is an incredible QB, no doubt, but he's had way more than his fair share of glory.

Both teams are not good. My Packers beat both this year. But if it comes down to Brady vs. Dak in the playoffs? No question. Brady is 7-0 vs the Cowboys all time.
Tampa’s best win was week one dismantling of the cowboys. Lavonte will have a big day.. tb wins in an offensively challenged game.

Go Cowboys!!!!!

images

There was a $480,000 bet to be under 46.5 total points in the game. I just took the over on a live bet after first couple drives at 40.5. We’ll see what happens!

Edit: we have our first score! O/U now 44.5

Reactions: king_kong_
I’m gonna say this drive ends in a FG make for TB
Damn. I could tell they weren’t trying to get in the end zone though…that drive contained possibly the worst 2 throws of Brady’s career. The first of which could’ve easily been intercepted in the end zone, what a coincidence that that exact event comes a couple plays later. He could not look any less interested in playing this game.

• Wow
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT