ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Season Gambling Thread

Transitive properties are fun.

South Alabama > Ok state > OK > Texas > Alabama

There ya go folks. Alabama isn’t even the best team in their state 🤣🤣
this you?
Wow you’re dumber than I thought.

New Mexico State DESTROYED auburn. The following week Alabama need the refs to barley beat auburn by 3… you obviously didn’t watch the game 🤣

hoisted by your own petard

not only did you plagiarize me, you disagreed with your own stupid logic from a few weeks ago

8as44e.jpg

3tm0v4.jpg

ACC now 7-4 against the mighty SEC. SEC should stick to playing G5 teams like New Mexico State.. oh wait, nevermind

@thall__ is back on suicide watch

I was at Dabo's first Gator Bowl - an L to Bo & the Huskers

was a New Year's Day game then. 11am local kick.

missed the first 10 mins nursing a crippling hangover in the parking lot.

this you?

not only did you plagiarize me, you disagreed with your own stupid logic from a few weeks ago

8as44e.jpg

3tm0v4.jpg
Lol you dunked on yourself! Well done. You ok that ACC beat SEC yet again. I feel so embarrassed for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol you dunked on yourself! Well done. You ok that ACC beat SEC yet again. I feel so embarrassed for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
owned yourself + came your panties (again) over the marquee ACC team squeaking by an SEC bottom feeder

cope & seethe (pussy)

sure, i eagerly await the next post of mine you can't help but respond to
You tagged me like 5 times in this thread. You are really obsessed with me. Why? Bc I said I think fsu got screwed by the committee? Very odd behavior indeed.

Here ya go buddy…

You tagged me like 5 times in this thread. You are really obsessed with me. Why? Bc I said I think fsu got screwed by the committee? Very odd behavior indeed.

Here ya go buddy…

projection + still mad

Did you blow chow before kickoff..
shockingly no

kind of the opposite - quick power nap in the car then had an absolutely disgusting plate of fried red snapper (the fish) and fries from a parking lot lunch truck with my good friend Jim Beam

had me right as rain in time to hit the concessions line for 2 beers (a novelty in those days at a college game) on the way to my seat!

What is everyone thinking about the Cotton Bowl tonight? I'm seeing OSU at -3.5. I'm not a gambler, but that seems like a surprising line to me. Mizzou has quietly been very good this year.

What is everyone thinking about the Cotton Bowl tonight? I'm seeing OSU at -3.5. I'm not a gambler, but that seems like a surprising line to me. Mizzou has quietly been very good this year.
I see ohiost -5 now

I took the buckeyes despite all the newness on offense

Reactions: The Usual
I see ohiost -5 now

I took the buckeyes despite all the newness on offense
Surprising me by you taking Bucknuts for someone that hates on the B1G..

But if they lose it will give you some sake of satisfaction to start of awful the conference is..
Mizzou has the kind of team that could pull of the upset..Cotton bowl should be one of the better bowl games..

Reactions: king_kong_
Is it still up in the air if Harrison plays or not tonight? The ambiguity is surely playing a factor in the spread.

Surprising me by you taking Bucknuts for someone that hates on the B1G..

But if they lose it will give you some sake of satisfaction to start of awful the conference is..
Mizzou has the kind of team that could pull of the upset..Cotton bowl should be one of the better bowl games..
I am able to set aside my personal feelings and be objective (so many here could afford to take this page from my book) when it comes to gambling

just think the athletes will take over + Ryan Day seems to believe fans care about these non-playoff games so they play hard

plus everyone universally seems to agree the B1G sucks, at least this year, so the message has been received. Ole Miss about to go full sandusky on pennst tomorrow morning

10-6 ATS this week

plenty of dry powder heading into a packed weekend!
What do you usually put on a game?

I am a total volume better (and drinker), so I am 5, 10, 15 and 20 dollar wagers but on a typical Saturday I am at 40-50 wagers.

shockingly no

kind of the opposite - quick power nap in the car then had an absolutely disgusting plate of fried red snapper (the fish) and fries from a parking lot lunch truck with my good friend Jim Beam

had me right as rain in time to hit the concessions line for 2 beers (a novelty in those days at a college game) on the way to my seat!

Only option you had, really

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT