ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Season Gambling Thread

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
because while they may not mean much to players these days, they always matter to degenerates

3 games today:

Minn (-3) vs Bowling Green - can the rats avenge the worst loss agains the spread in recent memory? I’m taking BG

Texas state (-3.5) vs Rice - former NU QB alert, mccaffrey having a nice year as a Rice WR. Not sure what to think about this one, will likely lay the number with Texas St.

Kansas (-11.5) vs UNLV - I’m taking Rebs and the points

Last edited:
Reactions: moralvictories
Kansas UNLV is only game i'd take a stab at if I bet CFB and i'd take the points, just because that's a lot for a meaningless game.

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
so you're opting out?

or believe the others to be meaningless?

(just joking around)
Haha! Got me.

I think we have too many bowl games, and have thought so since 2000 or so.

Its part of the reason even the big ones are seen being meaningless.

I do think non p4 conferences should have bowlinvites, but not for 6-6 and 7-5 teams.

2 Gopher QBs entered portal. They only have one left on roster who has thrown a total of 14 passes his entire career. Still, they have a capable defense and a fair o-line.

Baldy wins his 6th straight bowl game.

2 Gopher QBs entered portal. They only have one left on roster who has thrown a total of 14 passes his entire career. Still, they have a capable defense and a fair o-line.

Baldy wins his 6th straight bowl game.
2 plays, 75 yards, Bowling Green TD

It's why I tell people to chill when they keep showing an attractive or semi-attractive female repeatedly. They always do that.

On a side note I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the crew is jacking off to that woman tonight. I have the game on mute in the background and I was wondering if she was some famous actress or someone like that.

I haven't seen McCaffrey the WR

I am interested

over 59 is enticing

I haven't seen McCaffrey the WR

I am interested

over 59 is enticing
Kid will probably end at WR in the NFL and play a position that everyone in Nebraska knew he should have been at all along. I swear I watched him actually try and complete a pass and throw it into the stands. Not throwing it away.

Kid will probably end at WR in the NFL and play a position that everyone in Nebraska knew he should have been at all along. I swear I watched him actually try and complete a pass and throw it into the stands. Not throwing it away.
Another much maligned QB I wanted to see more of

The best win of the frost era came with him at QB

2nd best QB career winning percentage since Armstrong, I believe, though the sample size is very small

KU number dropped all the way down to -8.5 at kickoff

7-0 Rebs early

because while they may not mean much to players these days, they always matter to degenerates

3 games today:

Minn (-3) vs Bowling Green - can the rats avenge the worst loss agains the spread in recent memory? I’m taking BG

Texas state (-3.5) vs Rice - former NU QB alert, mccaffrey having a nice year as a Rice WR. Not sure what to think about this one, will likely lay the number with Texas St.

I took Minny
I took Rice and then later Texas State live line.

I skipped out on KU

I’m a college football gambling junkie, or degenerate as you say, but find it hard to bet these bowl games. And I want to badly. Just so many intangibles, tho. Guys opting out, coaching turnovers, and not just head coaches. Motivation factor. So I quit after the regular season. Can’t figure any of the teams out. Did Rice QB Daniels even play tonight? And fwiw, I liked Kansas tonight. Bean is still playing.

• Love
If Texas St wins that same bowl next year it will be their Second First Responder Bowl win

unlv brings back memories of Rocky Hinds. I thought he was the greatest recruit ever in the young days of the internet

Reactions: HuskerO
I’m a college football gambling junkie, or degenerate as you say, but find it hard to bet these bowl games. And I want to badly. Just so many intangibles, tho. Guys opting out, coaching turnovers, and not just head coaches. Motivation factor. So I quit after the regular season. Can’t figure any of the teams out. Did Rice QB Daniels even play tonight? And fwiw, I liked Kansas tonight. Bean is still playing.
Daniels did not play

Rice threw 5 picks, 2 for TDs

3 games today:

I will take Kansas. Lance has done a great job.

All three favorites covered yesterday, a square’s dream

Four games today:

Virginia Tech (-10) vs Tulane - no coach or QB for the Green Wave, yet I can still see them keeping it close. VT was awful all season. Give me the 10.

West Virginia (-6) vs UNC - no drake maye for the Heels. I like WV to bully them and cover

Louisville (-6.5) vs USC - taking the Cards because I think USC just wants this season over with

Oklahoma St (-3) vs Texas A&M - part of me wants to take A&M to rub it in jimbos face but I’m a big Gundy fan. Tough one. Took Okst -3.5

Last edited:

Four games today:

Virginia Tech (-10) vs Tulane - no coach or QB for the Green Wave, yet I can still see them keeping it close. VT was awful all season. Give me the 10.

West Virginia (-6) vs UNC - no drake maye for the Heels. I like WV to bully them and cover

Louisville (-6.5) vs USC - taking the Cards because I think USC just wants this season over with

Oklahoma St (-3) vs Texas A&M - part of me wants to take A&M to rub it in jimbos face but I’m a big Gundy fan. Tough one. Will update closer to game time
Luv WV at 6.5
without Caleb I have no idea the back up is Louy would be the better pick.
Haven’t decided on the Tejas Bowl.

Four games today:

Oklahoma St (-3) vs Texas A&M - part of me wants to take A&M to rub it in jimbos face but I’m a big Gundy fan. Tough one. Will update closer to game time

Drake opted out???? I had not heard that. Guess I should just expect that shit at this point. Fvcktard.

Caleb I get...his stock is sinking, bad showing in the bowl outta do it..but I thought Drake had a shot to go #1. Good bowl showing might make it happen.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT