ADVERTISEMENT

Both WR's N!!! Bellevue boys Hall and McMorris join Danny K!!!

Who is Rex Guthrie?
3-star Safety from Colorado.
Rex Guthrie — This Colorado safety showed up at camp and earned an offer immediately. Highly productive throughout his career, Guthrie is going to be linked to Nebraska because the Huskers were ready to move forward with him right away.

Nebraska has collected several different types of safeties. If Guthrie joins it’ll be interesting to see where all these guys actually end up over the next few seasons.

Last edited:
Does not take much to make Husker Nation cream.. Get some legit 4 stars.. If he can coach em up, that would be good. He isn't lighting the recruiting world on fire right now( regardless what the homers say). And I like the dude, but c'mon now. This isn't 1982. Get some established studs, not diamonds in the rough like his last 10 recruits. Hopefully I am underestimating him. If we win, they will come? Ha! Good recruiters will pull em in regardless of the prior record. And once again, I think he is a good coach, but pick it up.

Does not take much to make Husker Nation cream.. Get some legit 4 stars.. If he can coach em up, that would be good. He isn't lighting the recruiting world on fire right now( regardless what the homers say). And I like the dude, but c'mon now. This isn't 1982. Get some established studs, not diamonds in the rough like his last 10 recruits. Hopefully I am underestimating him. If we win, they will come? Ha! Good recruiters will pull em in regardless of the prior record. And once again, I think he is a good coach, but pick it up.
Lol. This seems to be a poorly timed post. 4 star Daevonn Hall just committed. All signs are pointing to 4 star TE Carter Nelson committing. This is just in the last two days.

Chuck, sometimes I don’t get you. I just don’t.

Lol. This seems to be a poorly timed post. 4 star Daevonn Hall just committed. All signs are pointing to 4 star TE Carter Nelson committing. This is just in the last two days.

Chuck, sometimes I don’t get you. I just don’t.
McMorris is a 4 star on 247 as well. Carter is the #2 TE in the entire fvcking country bordering on a 5th star. But hey. Get some "legit" 4 stars and "established" studs before little Chucky creams!! :rolleyes: :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT