ADVERTISEMENT

Boom, Bang, Bomb

giphy.gif

Bray started off with a bang but has seemingly gone undercover at least on this board. Good get...especially pulling him from Minnesota.

Looks good. Odd he had no offer from Minnesota but had offers from Wisconsin and Nebraska.

I am sorry, but we need better recruits than this, if we look to compete for championships. I know that sounds negative, but every recruit cant be a project. We need recruits to come in and make instant impact, whether a juco or an recruit like Parsons.

WTF? No developmental recruits? This used to be our bread and butter folks

I see a fairly twitchy kid here that needs to put on 20-30lbs, but could be a fine addition in the pass rush, at a minimum, and a pretty dynamic talent if he can develop.

WTF? No developmental recruits? This used to be our bread and butter folks

I see a fairly twitchy kid here that needs to put on 20-30lbs, but could be a fine addition in the pass rush, at a minimum, and a pretty dynamic talent if he can develop.
I see a lot of these type of recruits that have very little impact on the team, of course you can say about higher level recruits that have come into the program and done nothing as well. I know Rivals can under evaluate recruits, but he will be a project player and hopefully I am wrong about his development.

Reactions: yNOTskers
I see a lot of these type of recruits that have very little impact on the team, of course you can say about higher level recruits that have come into the program and done nothing as well. I know Rivals can under evaluate recruits, but he will be a project player and hopefully I am wrong about his development.

Nebraska is not USC and isn't going to fill the recruiting ranks with guys competing for jobs as true freshman. Frankly, if that is the case, we are not developing properly. I would rather see a kid redshirt, even if he is a stud, because that means upperclassman are so far ahead of him he isn't going to make an impact. We should be winning with Jrs. and Srs.

I am sorry, but we need better recruits than this, if we look to compete for championships. I know that sounds negative, but every recruit cant be a project. We need recruits to come in and make instant impact, whether a juco or an recruit like Parsons.
You think all our recruits are "projects"? What about guys like Bookie, Moore, Williams, etc.?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
If he's like Spielman as far as being a top MN player and under the radar, I can get on board with that. I don't mind a couple of "we saw something that other schools didn't" type guys. I will mind if that's the sell on a majority of the class come February.

Reactions: Huskerpro
Minnesota has a ton of linebackers, if that is what we are recruiting him for... That could explain the lack of offer from in state.

Looks good. Odd he had no offer from Minnesota but had offers from Wisconsin and Nebraska.
I suspect Minnesota asked him if he was at all interested or he told them up front that there was no way he would come to Minnesota so don't bother.

#1 rated player in Minnesota

Reactions: dinglefritz
Well he is not dumb. Offers from most of the Ivy League schools as well as the AFA.

edit: Darn you NWRA! I felt a need to proofread any post about smart people.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT