ADVERTISEMENT

Stay tuned.....

giphy.webp

Sipple also thinks it's hard to recruit great WR's to cold states. Sean had to remind him about Ohio State and had to remind him it's cold there. Total doofus.
Understatement of the decade. The only reason they let him on the air is to make fun of the guy. I kind of feel bad for him, because I’m not sure he gets it, but at the same time, I am happy that he has a job.

Reactions: HBK4life
Great duo of EJ and this guy. Although, I’m not sure EJ will get many touches next year because Sipple has got him as the 4th RB in the room, so …
The reason he has em ranked like that is because he was behind two of them when the season started.

Sipple also thinks it's hard to recruit great WR's to cold states. Sean had to remind him about Ohio State and had to remind him it's cold there. Total doofus.
I think he's jaded like myself with those Cali and Florida kids who bailed.

The reason he has em ranked like that is because he was behind two of them when the season started.
He has him ranked there because he doesn't think that much of EJ, at least not as much as he thinks of the other RB's, which is comical after being able to see what he can do; he's said as much.

He has him ranked there because he doesn't think that much of EJ, at least not as much as he thinks of the other RB's, which is comical after being able to see what he can do; he's said as much.
I just listened to him a few day's back say what I said. No big deal to me , EJ started because of injuries . He'll have to prove it.

It was a podcast with Sean, and he was talking college. After Sean checked and him said OSU has the best WR's every year he immediately doubled down and said it's not cold there. Sean said WTF map are you looking at where it's not cold in Ohio? RollingLaugh
I grew up in the upper Midwest. I know what cold is. Osborne used to get those guys from LA as receivers.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I just listened to him a few day's back say what I said. No big deal to me , EJ started because of injuries . He'll have to prove it.
I've heard him say what I said, explicitly. What he said (about EJ being behind the guys on the depth chart at the start of the season) he used to justify his position that EJ isn't as good as the others. EJ got pt because of injuries, true, and in that time, did he not "prove it?" In his limited time, he looked better than the other guys ahead of him at any point in their time here. Lots of guys get starts because of injury, including guys like Ganz, so that means they aren't as good as the guys who started before them? Coaches also thought Sims was going to kill it, and, well, they were wrong. Trust your eyes, not what Sipple tells you. I'm not sure that guy is qualified to get a job as an uber driver.

I've heard him say what I said, explicitly. What he said (about EJ being behind the guys on the depth chart at the start of the season) he used to justify his position that EJ isn't as good as the others. EJ got pt because of injuries, true, and in that time, did he not "prove it?" In his limited time, he looked better than the other guys ahead of him at any point in their time here. Lots of guys get starts because of injury, including guys like Ganz, so that means they aren't as good as the guys who started before them? Coaches also thought Sims was going to kill it, and, well, they were wrong. Trust your eyes, not what Sipple tells you. I'm not sure that guy is qualified to get a job as an uber driver.
He will be third string come fall.

We are taking a victory lap when we get a 4th string RB from another conference member out of the portal? That’s where this program is right now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT