ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Martinez.

TM was simply awesome. Greased lightning to say the least. But hardly ever throwing pick-sixes that I recall.

No just fumbled every 3 plays and or threw as many picks as lee throwing off his back foot.. how quickly we forgey

Reactions: SOHusker11
No just fumbled every 3 plays and or threw as many picks as lee throwing off his back foot.. how quickly we forgey
T-Mart could at least break the 60 percent completion percentage. He did fumble too much though. Armstrong and T-Mart were both better than Lee.

You mean the guy who had the best passing efficiency rating in the Big 10 in his Jr. Year and was named all Big Ten quarterback? Lee has a way to go to match that.

P.S. Oh...TMart ran for a 1019 yards then too. Taylor can equal that with 1019 yards plus an additional 49 yards as well.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
My point was every time either have the ball i hold my breath... i didnt turn it into a tmart vs lee deal and nowhere did i cosign for lee but the fact is everyone on here then bitched about turnover martinez dont give me that

My point was every time either have the ball i hold my breath... i didnt turn it into a tmart vs lee deal and nowhere did i cosign for lee but the fact is everyone on here then bitched about turnover martinez dont give me that
He was all-Big Ten. You had to take the good with the bad.

Right now we take the bad with the bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT