ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 adding FSU?

beyond ohio state, penn state and michigan - "fire them all"?
I was talking about all of the programs with high expectations including at least half of the SEC teams. I suppose the work around for that will be that the super conferences limit the number of games they play against each other so that each team can schedule four easy non-conference wins against small schools. That way every team should get half way to a winning record at least.

I think SEC b1g go to 24 teams with ND, miami, fsu, Clemson, g Tech and Texas a&m going to the b1g
I> understand that the Miami market is a prize - well, somewhat - but Miami U has very little following and not sure how many eyeballs they would bring in. I think ND and FSU are basically locks for the B1G

I> understand that the Miami market is a prize - well, somewhat - but Miami U has very little following and not sure how many eyeballs they would bring in. I think ND and FSU are basically locks for the B1G
Notre Dame has been a lock forever but they think they can stay independent in football forever, especially now with the expanded playoff situation. Their only football fear was getting locked out of playing for a national championship. IMO, the only appeal of Miami is that it might open up access to those fertile recruiting grounds but NIL might be making that less critical. FSU would bring more media money to the B1G than Miami.

Last edited:
I think if Miami doesn't go b1g (they are AAU and gives southern Florida exposure plus bowls....see where I'm going) then they probably try to rework a salvaged acc

Reactions: moralvictories
I think if Miami doesn't go b1g (they are AAU and gives southern Florida exposure plus bowls....see where I'm going) then they probably try to rework a salvaged acc
Gonna be interesting to see what happens to the ACC and Big 12 over the next 3 or 4 years. Will either even be around?

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT