ADVERTISEMENT

FSU starting QB bails on his team and enters the portal.

They know their going to get their azzes kicked by Georgia and don’t want to compete.. a sign of our younger society that quit’s video games after being beat before it’s over…
I agree with the sentiment. But I'd have to say rage quitting beats throwing a controller through the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
If you pay a player $10k if they win a game, that is the dictionary definition of performance based pay. I believe that is what the poster is replying to.

People have always been able to murder if they want. There can be potential consequences if they are caught and/ or convicted. Similarly there can be potential consequences for leaving your team in a tough spot like this guy did. As someone mentioned, a potential consequence could be he isn't recruited as much after he left the former team in a tough spot. There could be other potential consequences as well.
I know, I meant in the vein of hypothetically not having consequences.

And as I said above a consequence should be paying back your scholly, among other things.

It might be within the rulez but I don't have to like it. Looks chicken shit to me. I also get a lot of other players for FSU are doing the same...and I don't like that either. They have a shot to go undefeated and beat a two time defending natty winner. How do you not want to do try to do that???
That means nothing to them. Dont blame them.

It would be impossible

True story: one if my earliest memories of Husker football was my Dad throwing a lamp at the TV during a game.

No, I don't remember which game it was.

I threw a water bottle at a 65" flatscreen once during a game. Plastic water bottle with about an inch of water in it. Figured it would bounce right off (well, I wasn't really thinking TBH). Surface of the TV didn't break, bottle bounced right off. The pixels on the other hand...not so much. Looked like a huge black spider web on the screen. Cost more to have it fixed than to replace it so I had to replace it. Good times. And I don't remember what game it was either.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoboken Joe
I threw a water bottle at a 65" flatscreen once during a game. Plastic water bottle with about an inch of water in it. Figured it would bounce right off (well, I wasn't really thinking TBH). Surface of the TV didn't break, bottle bounced right off. The pixels on the other hand...not so much. Looked like a huge black spider web on the screen. Cost more to have it fixed than to replace it so I had to replace it. Good times. And I don't remember what game it was either.
Yeah I bet you just wanted a 75 inch tv instead haha

I think coaches bailing is BS too btw, and there have been some people over the years who have raised that issue. I, for one, was A-okay with Frost staying for the bowl game at UCF. Sometimes separation is mutual though and best for both parties to move on ASAP.
As someone else pointed out, the schools get buyout money when a coach bails. They don’t get anything but their d*ck in their hands when players opt out.

As someone else pointed out, the schools get buyout money when a coach bails. They don’t get anything but their d*ck in their hands when players opt out.
All the money I’ve donated to Nebraska the past decade and all I have is my dick in my hand, so I don’t feel bad for the universities that are making money hand over fist.

I think busniess's should wait till the end of the season to pay their NIL money and then opt out of it. Kidding, not really.
I've seen rumors of NIL not getting paid to players as agreed upon already... So wouldn't surprise me!

Especially if the economy persists as is and everyone continues to take austerity measures...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT