ADVERTISEMENT

FSU starting QB bails on his team and enters the portal.

That bowl game is going to be unwatchable.

Seems like an odd move. Have a chance to do your thing in a big game and cement yourself as next year’s starter or really improve your portal options…

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Merry Christmas.
....and a Buttery New Year!
hq720.jpg

Time for non-playoff bowl games to sweeten the pot for players. Maybe $10K per player on the winning teams. Maybe even limit rosters to 70 and create competition within the teams to make the travel roster and have a chance at the payout. Lower bowl may pay less, but you get the idea.

Can they create a rule to where one cannot announce they're transferring until AFTER the bowl games?

Reactions: faschev94
But, who cares? This guy did what 7-10 h guys already did from FSU, opt out.
If you are indeed going to transfer then why play the game? He may think Norvell is a douche bag as well

I won’t judge

But also, I am glad we expand to a 12
Team playoff next year so most of these guys will stay until after the games.

It might be within the rulez but I don't have to like it. Looks chicken shit to me. I also get a lot of other players for FSU are doing the same...and I don't like that either. They have a shot to go undefeated and beat a two time defending natty winner. How do you not want to do try to do that???

Time for non-playoff bowl games to sweeten the pot for players. Maybe $10K per player on the winning teams. Maybe even limit rosters to 70 and create competition within the teams to make the travel roster and have a chance at the payout. Lower bowl may pay less, but you get the idea.
so much this

It might be within the rulez but I don't have to like it. Looks chicken shit to me. I also get a lot of other players for FSU are doing the same...and I don't like that either. They have a shot to go undefeated and beat a two time defending natty winner. How do you not want to do try to do that???
ESPN, the committee and a bunch of casuals just showed them games don't matter when they screwed them. Why risk millions of dollars after watching their qb have his leg snapped?

this has been said for years.

so far - zero opt outs for playoff games, zero opt outs for regular season games.

because they matter, just like they always did.
No it hasn't been said for years. And now that they are going to 12, it will happen next season.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
smart move

no reason to jeopardize your potential landing spots getting crushed by a real team. Interesting to see where he ends up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT