ADVERTISEMENT

Bienemy

Why Is it that we have such trouble believing than the OC or DC aren’t doing what they are payed to do. Yet we somehow believe internet goobers who are plumbers and convenient store clerks that the HC does it all. Ask any CEO of any billion dollar enterprise. Does he plan the amount of frosting on his cupcakes? Or does he leave that to the R&D guy/s. Now, if shit goes south, he gets involved. But if 5 cupcakes out of a thousand get f-Ed up. He don’t give a shit! I don’t give two shits for KC or the Buff coordinator. But I’ll take a professional’s take over the Honey Bucket pumper any day of the week"

Why Is it that we have such trouble believing than the OC or DC aren’t doing what they are payed to do. Yet we somehow believe internet goobers who are plumbers and convenient store clerks that the HC does it all. Ask any CEO of any billion dollar enterprise. Does he plan the amount of frosting on his cupcakes? Or does he leave that to the R&D guy/s. Now, if shit goes south, he gets involved. But if 5 cupcakes out of a thousand get f-Ed up. He don’t give a shit! I don’t give two shits for KC or the Buff coordinator. But I’ll take a professional’s take over the Honey Bucket pumper any day of the week"
I'm not sure which professionals take you are believing. Is it the ones who talk about Bienemy's past problems or the ones who think he deserves a job?

Last edited:
Probably a lot of Chiefs fans here... is there any insight into why Bienemy isn’t landing these HC jobs? Is he seen as the lucky beneficiary of Andy Reid’s offensive mind?
A combination of people giving most of the offensive play-calling credit to Andy Reid and to a lesser extent a questionable past. Best thing he could do is take the exact same job with another NFL team and show he is more than capable without Reid.

I'm not sure which professionals take you are believing. Is it the ones who talk about Bienemy's past problems or the ones who think he deserves a job?
I get the vibe he is talking about how many on here say Matt Lubick is really not doing anything at NU but taking a check.

I hope he gets a job elsewhere personally...I don't want him as the head coach for the Chiefs and I hope the replacement for Reid rumor, is just that, a rumor.

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT