ADVERTISEMENT

Best NU team since 2010

SLOHusker

Senior
Aug 7, 2001
Earlier this year I was onboard with firing Frost but since the Buffalo game I've seen literally a totally different team. Despite the schedule and tough losses this is the best NU team since all the way back to 2010. This is a team that is taking undefeated top 10 teams to the wire before losing. It is blowing the shit out of decent Northwestern. If they cleaned up some stuff, got some breaks , and had confidence to win the close ones, this team would be easily a top 10 team. The next couple weeks will be a great measuring stick for the progress of this team.

Earlier this year I was onboard with firing Frost but since the Buffalo game I've seen literally a totally different team. Despite the schedule and tough losses this is the best NU team since all the way back to 2010. This is a team that is taking undefeated top 10 teams to the wire before losing. It is blowing the shit out of decent Northwestern. If they cleaned up some stuff, got some breaks , and had confidence to win the close ones, this team would be easily a top 10 team. The next couple weeks will be a great measuring stick for the progress of this team.
Execution of a few more plays successfully and this team is undefeated and ranked in the top 10.

I couldn't have been any stronger about stuff after IL. But it's clear and a sunny day that major progress is happening. 9 total points short against three teams that are still undefeated halfway through the season.

It's almost like it's a bunch of teenagers on this board! Best team since 2010??!

Do they have the best COACHING since 2010 also?? Asking for a friend...

Decent Northwestern? Not sure if you actually believe that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I guess you could argue you are the best 3-4 team in the country right now. That is quite an accomplishment and appears that you are really "turning the corner".

Reactions: BleedRed78
Tell me that isn't the hardest schedule in DivIA
It is. And ones complain that we "still" lose close games. We may be losing close games but we are also playing much better competition and playing right up there with them.

We are nearing the end of our "Oregon Trail" expedition and many want to abandon ship and blow it up. The end is in sight. It would be foolish to turn back now.

And it took an absolute screw job for you to win. Just be happy with your gift and go away.
I didn't think that was an insult. If anything a compliment? Unless I missed the sarcasm. I mean Michigan probably came the closest they'll come to losing this season other than maybe OSU or Iowa if they prove to be the real deal...

LOL!!! If the game was called properly nebraska isn't within 3 scores. LOL on "turning the corner". Watching Frost cry was cute thought

Absolutely gifted a win and still taking shit. This is Iowa level obsessed little man behavior.

I didn't think that was an insult. If anything a compliment? Unless I missed the sarcasm. I mean Michigan probably came the closest they'll come to losing this season other than maybe OSU or Iowa if they prove to be the real deal...
I spoke too soon. Dude can't see the forest from the trees

Reactions: headcard
Absolutely gifted a win and still taking shit. This is Iowa level obsessed little man behavior.
Sorry your so delusional. But you should be proud of the best 3-4 team in the country that has "turned the corner" against mighty Northwestern. Maybe by year 8 Frost will make a bowl for the first time?

• Haha
Read his posts, just a shit talking troll. Probably an Iowa fan in disguise. I hate to think there are others out there this pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT