ADVERTISEMENT

Emmitt Johnson

The playcall doesn't bother me, you've got to play the game. Got to execute.

BTW, was I the only one who expected something like this to happen? You could just feel it coming. That drive was too perfect. Even the mishap where Purdy ended up throwing it away. Ok with that, we overcame it. I suspect, strongly, that a 3rd run would have been easily stuffed and Rhule thought Maryland wouldn't see it coming.
It wasn't the play calling, it was just us being us.
I expected it to happen because purdy has thrown a pick on something like half the possessions he’s played here

Root cause, always dig for the root cause.

Who
1. Hires a .500 coach expecting to get something else? Rhule's record here is a reflection of his career. We are. 500.

2. Just plain ignores the flailing basketball program?

3. Only ambitious move is to detonate explosives to the stadium and spend space program money to DECREASE capacity.
And yet, we've got bobblehead fans defending this hhorrendous mismanagement of the athletic program and its funds.

Our AD didn't cause these problems originally but he's ushered them into even worse situations.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Reactions: Streamer15
Can't find the logic to refute, post a gif.

Every single point was a compete joke.

1). Rhule has completely turned around two D-1 programs. Improving every single year.

2) Hoiberg looks to have figured it out. If we aren’t a tourney team this year, I bet he’s gone.

3) Was a no brainer. You’re just being stupid about this. Making the stadium better and more comfortable is a good thing.

So yes, a clown gif was a lot easier than refuting all this garbage.

Every single point was a compete joke.

1). Rhule has completely turned around two D-1 programs. Improving every single year.

2) Hoiberg looks to have figured it out. If we aren’t a tourney team this year, I bet he’s gone.

3) Was a no brainer. You’re just being stupid about this. Making the stadium better and more comfortable is a good thing.

So yes, a clown gif was a lot easier than refuting all this garbage.
The level of hate some have for trev over a small school wrestling program is pretty impressive. Really hard to take those folks seriously.

The level of hate some have for trev over a small school wrestling program is pretty impressive. Really hard to take those folks seriously.
His retention of hoiberg was really disappointing but his tenure is tied to the football coach so if you don’t want/are unable to do two big coaching searches, I get focusing on what’s most important

I’m all about getting other tailback a carry here and there, but if EJ isn’t getting at least 70% of the carries going forward, then we don’t deserve a 6th win and bowl game.
This is accurate. He is relatively fresh for the year. He breaks through the LOS and makes defenders miss. Hes not a fumble machine. He was big play ability. Ride him. He will not object. At this point, we are saving nothing.

How was this kid 4th string to start the year. Looks like our best RB since Ameer Abdullah. If we only had a QB.

How do we start a fundraiser for NIL on a superior QB. This team is so very close.
So close to beating teams like MSU and Maryland at home. Sooo close its a nail- biter 😜

The playcall doesn't bother me, you've got to play the game. Got to execute.

BTW, was I the only one who expected something like this to happen? You could just feel it coming. That drive was too perfect. Even the mishap where Purdy ended up throwing it away. Ok with that, we overcame it. I suspect, strongly, that a 3rd run would have been easily stuffed and Rhule thought Maryland wouldn't see it coming.
It wasn't the play calling, it was just us being us.
See my post in the 2nd half thread right before the first and goal series. I said “don’t do anything stupid”. Predictable. ☹️

I think I got transported to Bizzarro World. In the normal world I used to live in last August the head coach assured us we would win the turnover battle, he was going to run the rock, stick with what works, and the body blows will add up to domination in the 4th quarter. In my world now my team passes at the most inexplicable and ill-advised times, is last in the nation in turnovers, frequently goes away from what is working well, and gets jobbed almost every 4th quarter.
Apparently the head coach didn’t look at his OC’s resume. He’s led a turnover machine year after year.

Reactions: king_kong_
His retention of hoiberg was really disappointing but his tenure is tied to the football coach so if you don’t want/are unable to do two big coaching searches, I get focusing on what’s most important
I'll relent a bit on that. It would have been really difficult to do two searches at once.

It's just a silly level of hate over a wrestling program at what really just amounts to a commuter school.
I don't 'hate' Trev and I couldn't care less about the little big man 'Omaha University' nonsense. I may be able to care less, at least I could try if I conjured up enough care about it.
My problem.with him is the big, out of context splash he seems fond of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT