ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Scott is N!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Our guy @Tim Povich says he’s N!

And I think Coach Rhule is confirming.

According to PFF he was really good at RT in 21, and pretty average at Center last year.
God I hope he plays RT and is really too at it this year. Worst position on the entire team last year. No offense to Benhart. I thought he played better towards the end of the year.

Reactions: headcard
Hell yes. This potentially changes everything whether or not this is a rebuild year or a competitive one (bowl game). Looking forward to watching the line play closely in sitting and fall...

I’ve been beating this drum for a week. Didn’t give up on him. Huge help for year 1.
In a short video I watched, maybe from 2020?, he played all 5 OL positions. So, he's versatile. I trust Raiola and Rhule will find the best overall spot for him and the unit as a whole. Big pickup.

Hopefully, with the return of Nouilli from suspension and the addition of Scott, those 2 positions could represent a 40% improvement in starting personnel and possibly production. We shall see.

It would be especially nice for the development of the coming year(s) to not have to play freshmen like NU chose to do with Teddy, Corcoran, and Benhart. Who's to say what their development level might have been had they not been pressed into service when maybe none of them were really ready as true freshmen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT