ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

MV5BOGRlOGNiYmYtYWEwMC00ZDU1LTlmYjgtNjE4YmE4NDY5MDViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg
"Asian massage"

• Love
Reactions: Nick_G.

She seems nice.

...there was a 4 year period after I was nailed by a car on my bike I couldn't walk without help of an aid. Crutch, cane, walker..lots of pain meds, etc and I had to use those stupid carts. Talk about embarrasing. One time in Sams i'm in that tard mobile and i'm clear across the other side of the store and the fvcking battery dies. It's bad enough I had to use the damn thing....I don't remember how that ended, must have blocked it out of my mind cause my crutches didn't fit in the damn thang so I'm assuming somebody went back up front and got them for me maybe??? the looks people gave me when I uses those. So embarrassing. ...but I never cussed anyone out like this stupid bitch.

how do you make/save video clips? similarly, how do you make new screenshots?

i would like to save this clip, but don't want the link to the website...

On Android you just press on the video and an option to save video comes up.

On a PC there are video downloader add-ons that make it really easy for Firefox.

If you're using apple the answer to to buy an android. 😁

• Love
She seems nice.

...there was a 4 year period after I was nailed by a car on my bike I couldn't walk without help of an aid. Crutch, cane, walker..lots of pain meds, etc and I had to use those stupid carts. Talk about embarrasing. One time in Sams i'm in that tard mobile and i'm clear across the other side of the store and the fvcking battery dies. It's bad enough I had to use the damn thing....I don't remember how that ended, must have blocked it out of my mind cause my crutches didn't fit in the damn thang so I'm assuming somebody went back up front and got them for me maybe??? the looks people gave me when I uses those. So embarrassing. ...but I never cussed anyone out like this stupid bitch.
How bad were you injured in the accident?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT