ADVERTISEMENT

B1G speed

Wisconsin and Iowa displaying that B1G speed today.
The depth of speed isn’t where it needs to be as a conference for sure. There are some teams that have the depth needed but those aren’t and right now Nebraska isn’t but getting better. Need the speed and strength to have the explosive power.

Reactions: Larry51
I hate Big 10 teams and routinely root for them to lose. Not a fan of bama, but I hate Michigan more. And I wanna hear Desmond whine. Go Bama.
And to think we’re trying become Wisc or Iowa. How many of our guys can even run a 4.7? Mid 3* U gonna mid 3* U. At least we got a top 30 Ave star class.

We play a big ten west schedule and haven’t managed to win more than 3 conf games in 7 years and counting.

Highly doubt they're 4.35 or faster
Not sure but Lloyd is legit track guy. I think he won state in the 100 as a sophomore, which appears to be his 3rd best event. Rivals said he is 4.4.

Coleman isn't slow either. Track guys can confirm but I believe he ran a 10.46 as a junior. Not sure how that translates for 40 times. Not sure how reputable, but I know at one point Coleman tweeted out he ran a 4.38 40 laser timed.

I think people are under estimating how fast our wideouts are compared to past years.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yet a Big 10 team is in the Championship and the $EC is not... They obviously are not that much better than the B1G overall, because our best team beat their best and Ohio State would of won if half their offense wasn't gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT