ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Bowl games/ Pick’em

You have really lost your mind.. you’ve become so low you’re ‘re now defending that someone was given a participation medal winning the west.. Penn St would have won the west with Purdue schedule..
pennst has beaten 3 P5 teams with winning records this year

there is not a bigger participation trophy in history than sending them to the rose bowl

pennst has beaten 3 P5 teams with winning records this year

there is not a bigger participation trophy in history than sending them to the rose bowl
Utah would be favored by over 17 over Purdue if they were there.LSU is favored by 10.5 in the citrus more contradiction…

Maryland never scored on Penn St.What was Purdue score ?

what's their best win this year?

last 3 years?

last 5 years?

"a good football team" lol okay. been ranked in the top 10 at some point in each of the last 3 years (thanks to the B1G's biggest fan - the media), and haven't finished the last 2 seasons inside the top 25

I think this further highlights how terribly non-competitive our Prestigious Conference truly is

21-13 since 2019, zero wins over a top 10 team in that span. pennst sucks. they've beaten a whopping 3 P5 teams with winning records all season (purdue, minn, maryland)

WHAT A JOKE!
Purdue lost to Penn State and got into the title game by virtue of Iowa losing their last game. It would have been an even bigger joke to let Purdue go to the Rose Bowl.

Reactions: scarletred
Purdue lost to Penn State and got into the title game by virtue of Iowa losing their last game. It would have been an even bigger joke to let Purdue go to the Rose Bowl.
I guess we can all agree on one thing:

B1G is a joke no matter how you slice it

No we can all agree you have a hard on for hating the B1G.. let’s leave it at that..

And I actually like you. Have a Merry Christmas brother and the family.. Get over the B1G hate!
Merry Christmas to you!

You have really lost your mind.. you’ve become so low you’re ‘re now defending that someone was given a participation medal winning the west.. Penn St would have won the west with Purdue schedule..
Give him some time he’ll leave and come back as another person

Guarantee Rate- Wisconsin vs Oklahoma St
Pinstripe- Syracuse vs Minnesota
Duke’sMayo- Maryland vs NC State
Music City- Io_ay vs Kentucky
ReliaQuest- Miss State vs Illinois
Citrus- LSU vs Purdue
Rose- Utah vs Penn St
Fiesta- TCU vs Meechigan
Peach- tOSU vs Georgia

is leonard still the interim for wisc's bowl game? or do they have an interim interim?

jabba the AD gonna take to the sidelines once more?

Reactions: moralvictories
is leonard still the interim for wisc's bowl game? or do they have an interim interim?

jabba the AD gonna take to the sidelines once more?
I believe I seen he is staying on till after the bowl game.. Mertz went into the portal so have no idea who Wisky QB is.. Cowpokes are in the same situation too..

Reactions: king_kong_
Bowl news:
Illinois Rb Chase Brown and DB Devon Witherspoon opting out of the ReliaQuest bowl..

Last day for making selections for the B1G pool..

Pick the winners by December 26th
Guarantee Rate- Wisconsin vs Oklahoma St
Pinstripe- Syracuse vs Minnesota
Duke’sMayo- Maryland vs NC State
Music City- Io_ay vs Kentucky
ReliaQuest- Miss State vs Illinois
Citrus- LSU vs Purdue
Rose- Utah vs Penn St
Fiesta- TCU vs Michigan
Peach- tOSU vs Georgia
tOSU National Champion

First game for the Big 10 is tonight I believe? Wiscy vs OK State in the disappointment bowl could be interesting

As of this writing physical football is obliterating the Pokes. Still a long way to go but Wisconsin is just controlling the LOS. And from what I understand the score should be like 31-7 because I guess the Badgers dropped a TD.

But there's still a long way to go in this one. And the Pokes cold easily come back.

the 6 or so days after Christmas are the best days of the year to be a Big Ten Football fan outside of the day the pre-season AP poll is released

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT