ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Bowl games/ Pick’em

I would normally pull for Purdue to beat LSU, or at least be neutral. But given how the game is going, now I just want to see if the Tigers can break 80.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
I would normally pull for Purdue to beat LSU, or at least be neutral. But given how the game is going, now I just want to see if the Tigers can break 80.
With Brohm leaving and AOC and receiver Jones opting out This was the best bet in the bowl season regardless of the -15 points..

LSU is my favorite SEC team I rarely not go against them..

With Brohm leaving and AOC and receiver Jones opting out This was the best bet in the bowl season regardless of the -15 points..

LSU is my favorite SEC team I rarely not go against them..
I've always kind of liked LSU too, but Brian Kelly has made it harder.

Some heartbroken gamblers after that last TD in the MSU/Illinois game. Wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
they at least "won" something (the west)

defaulting teams into the rose bowl based on AP ranking is lame, in my opinion

penn state doesn't deserve to be there any more than purdue this year or iowa last year
This one is top Gun butte.Enjoy!

B1G typically does all its winning nice and early during bowl season, so if those first 5 don't go well it's going to be quite the bowl season for our beloved conference

can't wait to see the excuses start rolling in (the matchups are too hard! opt outs! etc etc etc)
should've taken my own advice! Laughing

eat sh*t fat bert

images

"Is there a toppings bar?"

• Haha
But you would cheer for fat Bret..
Saying he is a good coach is different than cheering for him. Hang in there though. Balanced thought is a challenge on message boards. So is understanding them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT