ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Baseball Tournament

Beginning to think that conference tournament for bb should be at previous year's regular season champ. Attendance is crappy for husker game at omaha. Would that be incentive?

And then if we wanted to declare omaha we had that option
I was surprised at the poor attendance but then again what did fans expect from lasts nights nightmare

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
We could possibly have 4 games left so just for fun…

Friday - MM
Saturday game 1 - Walsh
Saturday game 2 - Horn
Sunday - Brockett or Christo

Relievers that will need to go multiple innings: Worthley, Daiss, Sanders, Froehlich, Clark, Olsen, Borst and yes even Perry
I’d prefer Christo on Sunday if we get that far..

I was surprised at the poor attendance but then again what did fans expect from lasts nights nightmare

Just as I switched over to the game and was explaining to my wife why it was being held in Omaha and how well we support this stuff......they showed the stands. Oops. Haha. I didn't go either so I ain't pointing fingers. Just thought it was funny.

Just as I switched over to the game and was explaining to my wife why it was being held in Omaha and how well we support this stuff......they showed the stands. Oops. Haha. I didn't go either so I ain't pointing fingers. Just thought it was funny.
Attendance wasn’t bad. Attendance is at least quadruple any other venue the B1G could have picked

We could possibly have 4 games left so just for fun…

Friday - MM
Saturday game 1 - Walsh
Saturday game 2 - Horn
Sunday - Brockett or Christo

Relievers that will need to go multiple innings: Worthley, Daiss, Sanders, Froehlich, Clark, Olsen, Borst and yes even Perry
Actually... I think Christo would play game 2 on Saturday

The more I think about this... They have a decent setup to make it to Sunday if our Pitchers bring their good stuff. Meaning we only use two pitchers each game

Friday - Mason McConnaughey-Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Saturday Game 1 - Will Walsh and One of the 3 left from this group Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Saturday Game 2 - Drew Christo(Only threw 27 pitches last night) and One of the 2 left from this group Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Sunday - Brockett and anyone else available

The key here is having our starter go for 6 or more each game, if that doesn't happen I don't see us making it to Sunday

The big ten simply sucks as abaseball conference and nebraska isnt very good, so its not as high as it could be. Would be higher if we were in the big 12.
Oregon and UCLA should make games more attractive next year. I realize ucla is bad right now,

Keep the Big 12 dream alive. Geezus.😰
Is what I said false?
Would attendance be higher?
Im pointing out that part of the reason attendance isnt as high as some envision is due to big ten suckage in the sport.
Why are you being emotional?

Why can't you let go of the Big 12? You're like a jilted ex stalking her last BF. It's over. Move on.
Im pointing out a fact of attendance.
Ill take your avoidance of my questons as confirmation my points are valid.

The big ten simply sucks as abaseball conference and nebraska isnt very good, so its not as high as it could be. Would be higher if we were in the big 12.
Oregon and UCLA should make games more attractive next year. I realize ucla is bad right now,

You are clueless bro..

UCLA has a rpi of 175. They suck more d!ck than you do . Wash has a rpi of 157. USC ain’t much better

Reactions: Kaladin
You are clueless bro..

UCLA has a rpi of 175. They suck more d!ck than you do . Wash has a rpi of 157. USC ain’t much better
As I said in my post, I know that ucla is bad right now.

I did not mention washington or usc, did I?

Why did you leave out oregon?

And I will stand by my claim that people would rather go watch ucla play than purdue.

As I said in my post, I know that ucla is bad right now.

I did not mention washington or usc, did I?

Why did you leave out oregon?

And I will stand by my claim that people would rather go watch ucla play than purdue.
Oregon has a rpi of 50.

Big teams with better rpi:
Nebraska
Maryland
Illinois

You should go hang out with michred and you two douches can bash Nebraska while you play swords

Oregon has a rpi of 50.

Big teams with better rpi:
Nebraska
Maryland
Illinois

You should go hang out with michred and you two douches can bash Nebraska while you play swords
That does not address my post or my point. Avoidance and emotion, key pieces of evidence that you know im right. People would rather go watch oregon and ucla than purdue or maryland. Hence I think there will be an attendance boost next year assuming NU isnt completely in the toilet. You are free to disagree.

That does not address my post or my point. Avoidance and emotion, key pieces of evidence that you know im right. People would rather go watch oregon and ucla than purdue or maryland. Hence I think there will be an attendance boost next year assuming NU isnt completely in the toilet. You are free to disagree.
You said big ten sucks and so does Nebraska . You then said Oregon and ucla should help. I then debunked you with facts and added some insults to spice it up a bit.

If nebraska isn’t good and big ten sucks as a baseball conference then what does that make your pac 12 love fest teams?

You said big ten sucks and so does Nebraska . You then said Oregon and ucla should help. I then debunked you with facts and added some insults to spice it up a bit.

If nebraska isn’t good and big ten sucks as a baseball conference then what does that make your pac 12 love fest teams?
i also thought the additions of Oregon and the SoCal schools would help our crap baseball conference

Disappointed to see they’re crap, too.

Same with hoops. SoCal schools are just horrendously run underachievers.

He's not michred bad. I think he likes Nebraska. Just really hates the Big 10.😒😂
That’s fine. Sh!t on the big ten for being a bunch of pedo and sexual deviants. Sh!t on them for trying to cancel football during Covid. All reasons why I hate the B1G, but I try not to sh!t on the teams

Reactions: HBK4life
That’s fine. Sh!t on the big ten for being a bunch of pedo and sexual deviants. Sh!t on them for trying to cancel football during Covid. All reasons why I hate the B1G, but I try not to sh!t on the teams
I hate all the teams in our conference. And their fans.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Celebrating getting relegated to the loser’s bracket after the first game of the tourney by getting run ruled by one of the worst teams in the country

Embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is creating 100 different accounts to talk shit on a Husker board. Get a life loser.

Like his waistline it’s infinitely growing..
Redbitch right here
south-park-warcraft-fat-guy.gif

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Tough region to get through. The umpiring is almost always absurdly one sided in Fayetteville

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT