ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Baseball Tournament

Hawkeyes just got totally hosed. Bases loaded nobody out. Called base runner interference on the runner advancing from 1st to 2nd on a hit as ill was attempting a double play. Reviewed the call and still got it wrong. Fixed man. Fixed. No way Illinois should have won that game

Iowa's coach deserved to be LIVID. Horrible call and I could care less about either Illinois or Iowa. It was just a bad call. Figured they would get it right on replay. took forever. I think they called the home office and said hey we screwed up what do you want us to do??? b1g....Illinois has to win

Didn’t watch the game, so I’m guessing you’re right, it was a bad call. Which in a way makes it even better, because it’s iowa.

Iowa's coach deserved to be LIVID. Horrible call and I could care less about either Illinois or Iowa. It was just a bad call. Figured they would get it right on replay. took forever. I think they called the home office and said hey we screwed up what do you want us to do??? b1g....Illinois has to win
This is the correct response IMO.

Hawkeyes just got totally hosed. Bases loaded nobody out. Called base runner interference on the runner advancing from 1st to 2nd on a hit as ill was attempting a double play. Reviewed the call and still got it wrong. Fixed man. Fixed. No way Illinois should have won that game
Why even have replay .. they never overturn anything as the umps seem to have unwritten rule to always have each other’s back

Wow they actually overturned a call.. it was the correct call. Gotta go head first slide Stokes

What the Fvck is Bolt thinking bunting with two outs and the fast player is one first 😜..
I admit I didn't watch much of the game but I saw this and I was like WTF? He had a guy that steals a lot of bases on first and he bunts with two outs...lmao, what a knucklehead.

C’mon Caron. Get something in play when you have a guy at third with one out. Huskers get a lead off double but strand at third

• Angry
Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT