ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

FWIW - After the pessimism last week regarding LB Dawson Merritt going to Alabama, it seems now like it may not be over yet. First, he did not announce a commitment to Alabama (at least not yet) and there is new speculation that Nebraska might be back in it after Rhule called him. So we'll see what happens but I think the longer it goes without him actually committing to Alabama after that visit there, the better it looks for Nebraska's chances.

My daughter has a history degree from an Ivy and when she job shopped in the Bay Area she had multiple offers from law firms and a PR firm. IF she had a degree from NU she’s not likely getting those offers.
Well your daughter isn’t 6’3 230 lbs can run a 4.5 forty and hits like a rodeo bull..so what’s your point?

Well your daughter isn’t 6’3 230 lbs can run a 4.5 forty and hits like a rodeo bull..so what’s your point?
Plot twist - she is 😲

🤣🤣🤣 Jk. I have no idea, but Dingle is likely to get on here and tell us how she was Miss South Dakota has 4 kids and won is the reigning Mother of the year 6 years running all with her ivy league degree.

• Haha
Reactions: NYC-Husker
Just a wild guess here @TimVerghese but Dawson Merritt will be N?
Nah, not commitment related, I would never claim credit or ownership for a commitment, that’s the recruit’s moment and I’m never going to take away from that by breaking it before the recruit or claiming that news as my own. That post is in regards to a piece I spent a lot of time on with a lot of information contained in it.

Editorial liberties? Jk jk 🤣 🤣 😉
Meh. I don't take stuff on this board all that personal. I understand why some people would doubt some of my posts but I've had a diverse life experience in some ways with friends from a wide slice of humanity. I had two of my confirmation class fellow members who I drank a little beer with a time or two in high school end up in the pen in Lincoln for murder. When I got finger printed for a series 7 security license I told the cop that none of my classmates or teachers would be surprised that I was getting finger printed. Somehow I survived my ADD stupid moves and married a tremendous woman. Some of the width of my experiences is due to that ADD. I get bored with things and when I was younger I changed businesses like some people change their underwear. I've always pretty much gravitated back to my professional training though. My social contacts would have been MUCH less without her. I did know Jim Pillen from college but many of the other people I know are through her relationships with friends and family. Pillen used attend some of the same livestock related meetings I regularly attended after college. Back then he knew who I was. Now maybe not so much. I haven't talked to him for at least 20 years. The last 65 years have been a wild ride.

And oh, people can put me on ignore if they don't like my long winded stories. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT