ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know what Fordham runs for offense or defense?

Better question. Do our coaches.

The positive is there is tape on them under their current coaching staff. The big problem with Illinois is that it was a totally new staff. Bret hired 2 coordinators that he had zero previous connections to. We prepped for what the DC did at his previous job, and was wrong.

Better question. Do our coaches.

The positive is there is tape on them under their current coaching staff. The big problem with Illinois is that it was a totally new staff. Bret hired 2 coordinators that he had zero previous connections to. We prepped for what the DC did at his previous job, and was wrong.

I understand we were caught off guard and all, but its not like we haven't/won't play 4-3 teams so that was probably the worst excuse I've ever heard.

I've been pretty forgiving with Frost to this point, but blaming our offense's struggles on them having one more man with his hand in the dirt when they lined up was so stupid and not a good look on his part.

No but it makes no difference. Prepared or not we should smoke this team om talent alone.

You're right. I thought the same thing about Illinois, so I'm gun shy now, but the talent disparity should be alot bigger. This team has just made me expect for them to play down to lesser opponents.

Finally Fordham Week! Had this game circled on the calendar since announced!

If nothing else, this game has the potential to pad some individual stats. I can't wait to read the comments about how much we improved from the first game. Kind of like how winning at Rutgers was hailed as a big deal. It was not.
This x1000. A blowout win and the coaches parade out and say they turned a corner in which reality a 40 pt wins means absolutely nothing.

But if it is a close win. That would be pretty damning for this staff.

Reactions: BleedRed78
If nothing else, this game has the potential to pad some individual stats. I can't wait to read the comments about how much we improved from the first game. Kind of like how winning at Rutgers was hailed as a big deal. It was not.
Exactly! This game is nothing more than a live scrimmage. They are playing a school coming in to collect a paycheck to build their athletic program. No conclusions should be deducted from the Fordham game really unless a player goes down due to injury. I hope nobody does get hurt on either team.

Our team can’t rise up to beat the teams they are favored to. When that happens on a regular basis I will certainly give credit where credit is due. But our Offense has underperformed for 4 years. Special Teams is a laughing stock…so bad it is possible they will ever recover from it. A Pee Wee league could field a more sound Special Teams than the joke that is down in Lincoln!

Expect to see a healthy dose of these guys. Hey, I'm not making fun. CU gets to the play the UNC Fighting McCaffreys this weekend.

andariese_and_bach-1508249981-660.jpg

You're right. I thought the same thing about Illinois, so I'm gun shy now, but the talent disparity should be alot bigger. This team has just made me expect for them to play down to lesser opponents.
Illinois has some talent. There O line has 3 nfl guys. If you thought NU was going to roll Illinois you’re just dillusional.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT