ADVERTISEMENT

accountable

huntered

Recruiting Coordinator
Mar 28, 2009
cheyenne wy
it's high time the nebraska football players started holding each other accountable. the bonehead stupidity has to be handled by the players. the level of immaturity and lack of focus seems to go on without any consequence. maybe the freshmen or the volleyball girls should take over these duties.

it's high time the nebraska football players started holding each other accountable. the bonehead stupidity has to be handled by the players. the level of immaturity and lack of focus seems to go on without any consequence. maybe the freshmen or the volleyball girls should take over these duties.
I’ve hear Rhule talk about this very thing, that they want to players to do this.

Hopefully it happens soon.

Reactions: Baxter48
Hard to happen when one of your leaders commits one of the dumbest penalties and gets tossed, another throws two of the worst INTs you'll ever see as a fourth year starter, and your senior RB fumbles at the worst time possible.

I’ve hear Rhule talk about this very thing, that they want to players to do this.

Hopefully it happens soon.
0 Nash played very well
1 Kemp was no factor
2 Gifford played well but dropped a sure INT
3 DNP
4 Luke was good, as usual
5 Bullock, invisible
6 Newsome played well
7 Sims, enough said
8 Singleton played well
9 Ty played ok, penalty hurt team

Just my opinion

Hard to happen when one of your leaders commits one of the dumbest penalties and gets tossed, another throws two of the worst INTs you'll ever see as a fourth year starter, and your senior RB fumbles at the worst time possible
Someday they will learn that they have no room for stupidity. Someday , some coaching staff will instill the discipline.

Reactions: pascal
Someday they will learn that they have no room for stupidity. Someday , some coaching staff will instill the discipline.
I think these guys will. Robinson gets a timeout to think about it. Him being out really hurt our run D

Reactions: GaRed
0 Nash played very well
1 Kemp was no factor
2 Gifford played well but dropped a sure INT
3 DNP
4 Luke was good, as usual
5 Bullock, invisible
6 Newsome played well
7 Sims, enough said
8 Singleton played well
9 Ty played ok, penalty hurt team

Just my opinion
Seems Hartzog is getting off pretty easy on the Minny TD route... He had all kinds of help on the inside slant but bit hard and had his ankles absolutely broken, leaving that kid 5 yards open in the corner...

I’m a Nash fan and I just haven’t isolated on Ty enough to gauge his effort. Man we could use a couple of guys like Crick. Too much to ask to land a Suh.
You know me dingle, I was unimpressed with Nash last year, when you were high on him. Seems to me he has made a shitload of improvement since he got to NU, and might develop into a really nice tackle.

I've never been impressed by Ty because he was SUPPOSED to be a difference maker, but is anything but.
He takes too many plays off.

Reactions: Huskers123456
You know me dingle, I was unimpressed with Nash last year, when you were high on him. Seems to me he has made a shitload of improvement since he got to NU, and might develop into a really nice tackle.

I've never been impressed by Ty because he was SUPPOSED to be a difference maker, but is anything but.
He takes too many plays off.
I thought Nash would be quicker than he is. Would be nice if he was a half step quicker

Rhule talks a lot

Then yesterday happens
First game. To quote my all time favorite pants pisser “trust the process”. IF we see the same stuff week after week then I’ll get upset. I actually didn’t think we would play as well as we did. Gotta keep Grant on the bench and get Sims to take care of the ball and we’ll be okay. My expectation for this year was a painful process.

First game. To quote my all time favorite pants pisser “trust the process”. IF we see the same stuff week after week then I’ll get upset. I actually didn’t think we would play as well as we did. Gotta keep Grant on the bench and get Sims to take care of the ball and we’ll be okay. My expectation for this year was a painful process.
Ask 76ers fans about trusting the process

How about either do what you say you’re going to or stop bloviating

Rhule talks a lot

Then yesterday happens
Let’s make sure to judge him according to one game at Nebraska, not 7 years at Baylor and Temple.

Heaven forbid someone does something wrong under your watch… you are going to be sure to blast them for it for all the world to see. As I have said increasingly about your posts, they are exhausting.

And I know, you’re going to ask me where you were wrong. I don’t care. No one is ever right more than you. You are a legend in your own mind.

There was not a huge amount of boneheaded plays by very many players. We “lost” on a last second field goal to a pretty good team on the very first game for Rhule on a conference road opener...Had they counted Ervin’s score and we barely win you’d all be clamoring about a hard fought, gritty win.

Step back from that ledge people. I agree with Dingle in that there were multiple areas where we looked better than expected. I’m not worried about this team and we will beat Colorado.

He blew it. He knows it. Hopefully he won’t let it happen again. Great route and fake by their WR. Hell great toe drag.
wr's running routes like that mean they know their qb will have plenty of time. make sure hatz fully bites and turn back toward the opposite side line. nice catch though. too much time, not enough pass rush, maybe could of used the headbutter

Reactions: nu2u
Let’s make sure to judge him according to one game at Nebraska, not 7 years at Baylor and Temple.

Heaven forbid someone does something wrong under your watch… you are going to be sure to blast them for it for all the world to see. As I have said increasingly about your posts, they are exhausting.

And I know, you’re going to ask me where you were wrong. I don’t care. No one is ever right more than you. You are a legend in your own mind.
He’s wrong in that he thought “we would beat MN.” And he’s pissed because we should have, and didn’t.
All Husker fans are upset we lost last night no one except “haters” are happy about last night, no one…

He’s wrong in that he thought “we would beat MN.” And he’s pissed because we should have, and didn’t.
All Husker fans are upset we lost last night no one except “haters” are happy about last night, no one…
Anger and placing blame is a normal part of the grieving process and believe me most of us were grieving last night. It took me forever to get to sleep last night and then I kept waking up thinking about that last series in the first half and the fumble.

Reactions: keilwitzg
Ask 76ers fans about trusting the process

How about either do what you say you’re going to or stop bloviating
we had twice as many runs as passes. I don’t know that Rhule is ever going to be able to satisfy your expectations, but running it twice as much as passing it isn’t a bad start. And getting 181 yards on the ground is better than we’ve seen in a few years.

Absolutely, the 3 incomplete passes in the 4th quarter was stupid. But that being said, we ran the ball quite a bit.

I'm not going to ask you anything, Tim

frankly, I'm stunned you have the energy to type after I've been exhausting you so long

we had twice as many runs as passes. I don’t know that Rhule is ever going to be able to satisfy your expectations, but running it twice as much as passing it isn’t a bad start. And getting 181 yards on the ground is better than we’ve seen in a few years.

Absolutely, the 3 incomplete passes in the 4th quarter was stupid. But that being said, we ran the ball quite a bit.
his comments about ervin, grant and owning the 4th quarter were nothing short of bald faced lies based on the only evidence we have of his actions

very straightforward

As I tell my wife, it’s not what you say. It’s how you say it. We know. You’re pissed. I’ve said the same but I’ll give him a chance to correct Satterfields play calling.
I'll do you one better:

it's not what you say, it's what you do

actions are all I care about. words are wind.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Are we at the point where we have to validate and document all the things we say?

Damn, sometimes some of us are in 3-4-5-6 threads at a time on different issues.

At times, the incoming and outgoing is revving so fast, its hard to stay on some topics very long.
Time for an intervention?

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT