3 DNP
4 Luke was good, as usual
5 Bullock, invisible
6 Newsome played well
7 Sims, enough said
8 Singleton played well
9 Ty played ok, penalty hurt team

Just my opinion
Agree,I'm old enough to remember Coach Osborne in the Fiesta Bowl, benching Vince Ferragamo early into the bowl for throwing a interception as Coach said they had went over that in practice many times!

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Are you watching the CU game?

Patience in 2023 college football is for idiots and losers

Which are you?
Deion kicked everyone off the team and 65 more new players.. Rhule doesn’t have close to that many portals or transfers that was brought in to help..

Your comparison‘s are not the same..

Deion kicked everyone off the team and 65 more new players.. Rhule doesn’t have close to that many portals or transfers that was brought in to help..

Your comparison‘s are not the same..
he had a chance to do exactly what Prime did and chose not to

grant, for one, should've had his locker cleaned out before the team got back from minn

winners would

guys who can hang onto the ball would
Except they definitely don’t. Would love to see your list of starting college RBs that have been cut from a winning team after fumbling one time in a game. I hope for your sake you’re just saying really dumb shit because you think it makes you look tough on the internet. Glad you’ll never be anywhere near the nuclear codes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
And your single digit guard false starts on the QB sneak TD
Sometimes I wish these O linemen would just freeze and not move at all on these plays near the goal line. Sims was easily across the goal line. They were not needed on that play. The left side of the line had no role. I think it makes it worse. Lack of poise and smarts.

Hard to happen when one of your leaders commits one of the dumbest penalties and gets tossed, another throws two of the worst INTs you'll ever see as a fourth year starter, and your senior RB fumbles at the worst time possible.
Well when you say it like that...

Except they definitely don’t. Would love to see your list of starting college RBs that have been cut from a winning team after fumbling one time in a game. I hope for your sake you’re just saying really dumb shit because you think it makes you look tough on the internet. Glad you’ll never be anywhere near the nuclear codes.
Have you ever heard of Jonas Gray?

Have you ever heard of Jonas Gray?
The running back who played 4 years at Notre Dame, fumbled in a season opener on the 1 that got ran back for a touchdown and did not get kicked off the team, let alone even benched? Thanks for proving my point.

Care to swing and miss again, genius?

0 Nash played very well
1 Kemp was no factor
2 Gifford played well but dropped a sure INT
3 DNP
4 Luke was good, as usual
5 Bullock, invisible
6 Newsome played well
7 Sims, enough said
8 Singleton played well
9 Ty played ok, penalty hurt team

Just my opinion
Who is #3 who earned a single digit and then didn’t play ?

Wonder if the single digits can be taken away for poor play.

The running back who played 4 years at Notre Dame, fumbled in a season opener on the 1 that got ran back for a touchdown and did not get kicked off the team, let alone even benched? Thanks for proving my point.

Care to swing and miss again, genius?
What happened to him after he ran for 4 TDs in the playoffs for the Pats?

Perfect example of what losers do like ND vs what winners do like Belichick when a player fs up unforgivably

What happened to him after he ran for 4 TDs in the playoffs for the Pats?

Perfect example of what losers do like ND vs what winners do like Belichick when a player fs up unforgivably
Right. So because Bill Belichick benched Jonas Gray for LeGarret Blount and for being late to NFL practice..That makes Matt Rhule a loser for not kicking Anthony Grant off the team. Super impressive take.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Right. So because Bill Belichick benched Jonas Gray for LeGarret Blount and for being late to NFL practice..That makes Matt Rhule a loser for not kicking Anthony Grant off the team. Super impressive take.
We will see how Rhule handles grant moving forward

And we already know how you’ll handle every one of my posts moving forward. Perhaps a hobby would be good for you?

Or there’s always the safe space I’ve created for people like you suffering Kong envy

We will see how Rhule handles grant moving forward

And we already know how you’ll handle every one of my posts moving forward. Perhaps a hobby would be good for you?

Or there’s always the safe space I’ve created for people like you suffering Kong envy
Ohhhh so now it’s “we’ll see”. I guess your natty light drunk wore off.

Why I handled your post: I love proving people wrong who think they’re the shit for being Johnny Hardass on the internet about players.

Ohhhh so now it’s “we’ll see”. I guess your natty light drunk wore off.

Why I handled your post: I love proving people wrong who think they’re the shit for being Johnny Hardass on the internet about players.
no, it's always wait and see.

I'm not the coach. if I was, grant would no longer be on the team.

and I wouldn't have spent 9 months blowing smoke I couldn't back up week 1.

but, I'm not, so we will wait and see how they look on the field on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
Rhule agrees. "You're not playing for Bill Belichick if you fumble the ball."

Reactions: WHCSC
Rhule agrees. "You're not playing for Bill Belichick if you fumble the ball."

Still holding my breath until he gets kicked off the team mid-season. Also Bill Belichick is 26-29 after Brady. Hell of a coach! Sad that that’s the closest thing to an example you could come up with to justify your position. According to “coward Matt”, Grant is not even in the doghouse after fumbling AGAIN 😂 must really grind your gears that he will continue to carry the load at RB.

Still holding my breath until he gets kicked off the team mid-season. Also Bill Belichick is 26-29 after Brady. Hell of a coach! Sad that that’s the closest thing to an example you could come up with to justify your position.
just found it interesting Rhule used the exact same example I did

looking forward to Fleeks/EJ leading the attack next Saturday

Reactions: leodisflowers
just found it interesting Rhule used the exact same example I did

looking forward to Fleeks/EJ leading the attack next Saturday
He didn’t use the example you did. He mentioned one out of 32 NFL head coaches that accomplished great things riding the coat tails of the greatest QB of all time..Let’s stick to the facts.

He didn’t use the example you did. He mentioned one out of 32 NFL head coaches that accomplished great things riding the coat tails of the greatest QB of all time..Let’s stick to the facts.
same name I invoked in the same exact context.

great minds.

the context was playing vs not playing when you f*ck up royally

obviously
You (royally) veered off of the context when I asked you to give me one example of any college RB to be kicked off of a team mid-season after fumbling one time. You gave me Jonas Gray of the Patriots who was let go (from an NFL team..) for off-the-field issues. Any and all context was broken right then and there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT