ADVERTISEMENT

accountable

Again, 😂

Coach Rhule, the lying A Hole! Amirite?
do you have an alternate explanation?

was it panic? is he in over his head? has he delegated too much?

none of those seem to fit considering his experience.

his being a very skilled politician at the mic makes sense to me. his father made a living lying to his flock for decades.

I'm all ears, Tim.

do you have an alternate explanation?

was it panic? is he in over his head? has he delegated too much?

none of those seem to fit considering his experience.

his being a very skilled politician at the mic makes sense to me. his father made a living lying to his flock for decades.

I'm all ears, Tim.
You aren’t all ears because you won’t listen. People have already talked about the process. But you don’t care about process. Either he does or he doesn’t. There is no alternative.

The bigger question is, will he get there? Obviously he gravely disappointed you by speaking bald-faced lies, but I absolutely do believe he wants to be the strongest team in the 4th quarter and knows we aren’t there yet. And if he thinks we aren’t there yet, don’t be surprised if he mixes in the pass. Give the guy more than a game to get there, huh?

And what in the world does that mean about his father? Obviously, you’re the expert there as well. What have I missed about his father?

Reactions: BleedRed78
You aren’t all ears because you won’t listen. People have already talked about the process. But you don’t care about process. Either he does or he doesn’t. There is no alternative.

The bigger question is, will he get there? Obviously he gravely disappointed you by speaking bald-faced lies, but I absolutely do believe he wants to be the strongest team in the 4th quarter and knows we aren’t there yet. And if he thinks we aren’t there yet, don’t be surprised if he mixes in the pass. Give the guy more than a game to get there, huh?

And what in the world does that mean about his father? Obviously, you’re the expert there as well. What have I missed about his father?
his father was a preacher(liar)

does the process include lying about running backs, consequences and owning the 4th quarter?

we all have no choice but to root for the guy. I just will not be listening to another word he says and will instead judge him solely by his on-field performance.

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
his father was a preacher(liar)

does the process include lying about running backs, consequences and owning the 4th quarter?
Preachers are liars? Nice.

And like I stated already, you won’t listen to any alternative rationale other than your own. I’m not surprised.

He wants to own the 4th quarter. We aren’t there yet. Because we aren’t there yet, you aren’t going to like what you see. Give him more than one game to get there.

I don’t have any idea why he didn’t run Ervin more. But I bet next week he does.

I'm not going to ask you anything, Tim

frankly, I'm stunned you have the energy to type after I've been exhausting you so long
kong, "exhausting" someone on an opinion board should not be celebrated.
After awhile, some folks just get tired of the same old shit.

Some on here, like dingle, myself and a few others can hang right with you, but its all pointless.

I imagine to those not involved in the back and forth, its a waste of time.

As I tell my wife, it’s not what you say. It’s how you say it. We know. You’re pissed. I’ve said the same but I’ll give him a chance to correct Satterfields play calling.
There are only a couple rules in sports.

Rule #1. Don't beat yourself.

Rule #2. When all else fails, see Rule #1.

kong, "exhausting" someone on an opinion board should not be celebrated.
After awhile, some folks just get tired of the same old shit.

Some on here, like dingle, myself and a few others can hang right with you, but its all pointless.

I imagine to those not involved in the back and forth, its a waste of time.
this entire board is a waste of time

you think I give two shits what anyone here thinks of me?

371908921_296726099780707_2036179889684000693_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: huskerfan1414
3 screen names and counting says you don’t.
personal attacks and putting words in my mouth

good stuff, as always, Tim

I share my opinion here. it often doesn't align with the masses. you're welcome to mute me if I cause you so much strife.

I share my opinion here. it often doesn't align with the masses. you're welcome to mute me if I cause you so much strife.
Talk to me about lying preachers. Bad childhood or something? Even for you, this is pretty low.

You always ask for examples. Give me an example of Rhule’s father lying. If you can’t you are just as bad as everyone else you mock for not giving any proof.

How was that a personal attack? Is it not a fact? King Kong, Top Gun, Rambo, am I wrong? Just stating facts.

Talk to me about lying preachers. Bad childhood or something? Even for you, this is pretty low.

You always ask for examples. Give me an example of Rhule’s father lying. If you can’t you are just as bad as everyone else you mock for not giving any proof.
do you know anyone who knows for certain which religion is the true religion? what happens when we die? if there's a God?

that profession is rooted in the unknown, and selling it requires much conviction

do you know anyone who knows for certain which religion is the true religion? what happens when we die? if there's a God?

that profession is rooted in the unknown, and selling it requires much conviction
Do you know for certain? Do you have proof that Christianity is wrong? Rhule has faith. A lot of people have faith. Because they believe in something that makes them a liar? That’s a new one for me. Never heard that before. I always thought lying was willful deception.

You’re starting to unravel a bit. Am I getting under your skin?

Do you know for certain? Do you have proof that Christianity is wrong? Rhule has faith. A lot of people have faith. Because they believe in something that makes them a liar? That’s a new one for me. Never heard that before. I always thought lying was willful deception.

You’re starting to unravel a bit. Am I getting under your skin?
again, not what I said.

standing on a podium and espousing the One True Way, when it is unknowable if the words you are saying are true, takes a certain kind of person.

I will happily discuss all of this with you until the cows come home.

again, not what I said.

standing on a podium and espousing the One True Way, when it is unknowable if the words you are saying are true, takes a certain kind of person.

I know what you said. You said his dad was a liar (preacher). I asked for concrete evidence which you haven’t provided. Shocking.

I know what you said. You said his dad was a liar (preacher). I asked for concrete evidence which you haven’t provided. Shocking.
all preachers are liars

it's practically the first sentence of the job description

tell everybody you know this thing that nobody will ever know if it's true or not

I know for sure I couldn't do that job

again, not what I said.

It takes faith, which you evidently won’t accept. Doesn’t make Rhule’s father a liar. This isn’t proof. Tell me concrete evidence of lying.

It takes faith, which you evidently won’t accept. Doesn’t make Rhule’s father a liar. This isn’t proof. Tell me concrete evidence of lying.
standing in front of strangers and telling them you know what will happen when they die when you absolutely do not isn't lying?

what is it then?

You have a twisted understanding of belief and lying.

True to form, Kong is never wrong.
I'm wrong all the time

I bring it up all the time

I admit it readily

Hawaii is down 21-7 right now and I posted here that I bet them +3.5

I am genuinely interested in your thoughts and appreciate this discourse

standing in front of strangers and telling them you know what will happen when they die when you absolutely do not isn't lying?

what is it then?
Are you that dense that you don’t understand faith? As a Christian, I can’t say 100%. I can only tell you what I believe. Does that make me a liar?

How do you define lying? I define lying as willfully deceiving another person. Do you have a different definition?

Are you that dense that you don’t understand faith? As a Christian, I can’t say 100%. I can only tell you what I believe. Does that make me a liar?

How do you define lying? I define lying as willfully deceiving another person. Do you have a different definition?
we have the same definition

somebody in a robe telling a group of people that they are going to hell if xyz or heaven if abc when they know for certain what they are saying is not rooted in fact is willful deception

we have the same definition

somebody in a robe telling a group of people that they are going to hell if xyz or heaven if abc when they know for certain what they are saying is not rooted in fact is willful deception
wow. We do not have the same definition. At all.

The person who believes in God, they believe it to be fact. Whether you like it or not, that is not willful deception, no matter how much you believe it to be. Could that person be wrong? Sure. Doesn’t make them a liar. Just means they are wrong.

You really can’t see this? Or is this some high level trolling I’ve fallen prey to tonight?

wow. We do not have the same definition. At all.

The person who believes in God, they believe it to be fact. Whether you like it or not, that is not willful deception, no matter how much you believe it to be. Could that person be wrong? Sure. Doesn’t make them a liar. Just means they are wrong.

You really can’t see this? Or is this some high level trolling I’ve fallen prey to tonight?
so, because they've successfully willfully deceived themselves, it's okay to willfully deceive others?

I have no issue with people of faith, by the way, and think we could use more of it as a nation.

I just think it takes a certain kind of person to stand in front of strangers and preach something as fact that may not be.

and that someone who grows up around that example would have no issue doing the same down the road, regardless of line of work.

and I also wouldn't be surprised to hear a perfectly reasonable explanation from the staff as to why a player the head coach called out by name as having fumbling issues and thus would not play for us was carrying the ball in the most critical juncture of last night's game.

I just can't think of what that explanation might be unless Ervin & Rahmir got hurt and we didn't know about it.

Last edited:
so, because they've successfully willfully deceived themselves, it's okay to willfully deceive others?

I have no issue with people of faith, by the way, and think we could use more of it as a nation.

I just think it takes a certain kind of person to stand in front of strangers and preach something as fact that may not be.

and that someone who grows up around that example would have no issue doing the same down the road, regardless of line of work.

and I also wouldn't be surprised to hear a perfectly reasonable explanation from the staff as to why a player the head coach called out by name as having fumbling issues and thus would not play for us was carrying the ball in the most critical juncture of last night's game.

I just can't think of what that explanation might be unless Ervin & Rahmir got hurt and we didn't know about it.
That is the biggest unknown to me. Why Grant instead of Ervin? Everything else I can understand. That’s why I said Rhule trusted too much in Barthel. He’s not a micromanager. At some point you have to trust those under you. They may let you down, and you learn from that. We’ll see how much he learns.

As far as the lying preacher bit, we do not agree. Having faith doesn’t make one a liar. Could they be wrong? Yes. Doesn’t make them a liar.

That is the biggest unknown to me. Why Grant instead of Ervin? Everything else I can understand. That’s why I said Rhule trusted too much in Barthel. He’s not a micromanager. At some point you have to trust those under you. They may let you down, and you learn from that. We’ll see how much he learns.

As far as the lying preacher bit, we do not agree. Having faith doesn’t make one a liar. Could they be wrong? Yes. Doesn’t make them a liar.
I have one more opinion some may find to be off the reservation (can we still say that?):

maybe Rahmir should be the starter and Ervin the change of pace back if the staff doesn't trust Ervin to be a true bell cow

I have one more opinion some may find to be off the reservation (can we still say that?):

maybe Rahmir should be the starter and Ervin the change of pace back if the staff doesn't trust Ervin to be a true bell cow
This makes for a good discussion. I don’t know if Rahmir could handle the pounding, but he’s never been given the chance to show us that. Wouldn’t be the worst possibility.

Reactions: king_kong_
his comments about ervin, grant and owning the 4th quarter were nothing short of bald faced lies based on the only evidence we have of his actions

very straightforward

So Rhule was suppose to fix everything wrong by game one? That's unrealistic expectation on your part, not his. He didn't fix everything in year one of Temple or Baylor, it was year two when everything started working. I bet you're quite the joy to work with your never being wrong and unrealistic expectations.

I think if we can keep the creative qb run calls add rpo's, QBread zone..and Simms quits staring down his wr's we will be much better downhill run game works... our olune can wear teans down.. .more w's will cone

So Rhule was suppose to fix everything wrong by game one? That's unrealistic expectation on your part, not his. He didn't fix everything in year one of Temple or Baylor, it was year two when everything started working. I bet you're quite the joy to work with your never being wrong and unrealistic expectations.
Are you watching the CU game?

Patience in 2023 college football is for idiots and losers

Which are you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT