ADVERTISEMENT

7.5 mil buyout.

HuskerDana

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 14, 2007
I understand it. Wait till Oct. 1st, right? I disagree. Pull the plug early and send the message that money doesn't matter. NU is serious.. and not some small time, has been program that is serious about being part of the big time college football discussion. Hand the reigns over to an assistant....maybe Joseph.

It is not just one dumbass onside kick call. Frost is who he is. That SINGLE call sums up the Scott Frost era to a freaking T.

Not Ed O. He got lucky with Burrow. While better than Frost I'd go after a Meyer first, followed by Matt Campbell and maybe Hugh Freeze.
Ed Orgeron is the best interim head coach in college football history

he should be patrolling the sideline next week while blockhead trev figures out what the f*ck he's going to do with this dogsh*t program

Reactions: Bobfather
I don't disagree with needing a new coach but that would be a little odd to can him after one game when you made the decision to bring him back this season IMO.....but if it happens so be it. Hard to defend keeping him any longer.
While odd and out of the ordinary, it sends a clear message.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I am just not sure who would come here, any real thoughts? Not pie in the sky buulshit either.
Likely people would be guys from the Big 12, or PAC… or currently without a job.
So… Aranda? Whittingham. Peterson. Stoops. Malzahn?

I am just not sure who would come here, any real thoughts? Not pie in the sky buulshit either.
Likely people would be guys from the Big 12, or PAC… or currently without a job.
Simple. Overpay and almost anyone would come to Lincoln. Free agents sign with bad teams in every sport. Coaching would be no different.

I will tell you would come here …

someone else - which most certainly would be an upgrade regardless of who that someone else happens to be

I dont think it will happen. Maybe put Joseph as interim...and have Brown cover his duties the rest of the year.

I would be all for Trev making Mickey interim and telling him something like get to a bowl game and get verbal commitments from a top notch staff and you can keep it long term. Could Mickey get his brother to be DC? Joe Brady to come on board? Ed O?

I would be all for Trev making Mickey interim and telling him something like get to a bowl game and get verbal commitments from a top notch staff and you can keep it long term. Could Mickey get his brother to be DC? Joe Brady to come on board? Ed O?
Mickey Joseph is a risk. Perhaps he could turn things around but there's the possibility that he might be another Scott Frost. I would rather hire someone who is a proven winner in a Power 5 conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT