ADVERTISEMENT

tasks for today's game

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
1. gap assignment, I want to see black shirts appear on the tv screen and not just green grass and the indiana running back

2. tackling, I want to see the blackshirt use their whole body to be in front of the indiana running back and goal line..not just kinda by their side grabing their back pocket.
I feel if the whole body of the blackshirt is in the path of their back, this will help decline their way forward

3. establish the run game, I never have been one of them "I told you so types"..it's evident I am correct about running the ball (see minnesota on their way to win the big 10 west)
(don't fret none...pass happy is there if, and only if the run is there)

4. no crazy calls, if your up by 11, don't do a onside kick...don't even think a onside kick...resist that type of thinking...
instead think of something more productive like clock control

5. blocking, put yourself between the qb and defender and drive forward...or rb..depending on play called..

if these 4 steps are followed I feel victory can be achieved

(there's other goals like no dancing after they gain yards, catch the ball if your a wr, and maybe return a kick instead of call fair catch all the time....but I felt the first 4 should be addressed first)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT