ADVERTISEMENT

What will the next two weeks

HuskerOH

Senior
Dec 4, 2007
El Ranchito Dominican Republic
Tell us about this program we already do not know.

I really hope TA has a plan in place for a coaching change. I say give the reigns to reins to Whip and allow him a couple of games to implement his ways.

I had seen enough before half time to know NOTHING had changed from the last 5 years. A fair catch on the opening kick off was BS. I stopped watching after the botched fumble call so I do not know if there was anything other than fair catches for the punts the rest of the game. The defense mastered giving NW 12-15 yards a play.

If TA is not on tarmac with Frosts walking papers, then TA needs to move on as well. The next two games will be wins and then 1-2 more wins after game 4. Frost has proven he is in over his head. After 5 seasons of this crap the spots have not changed only gotten larger.

kinda hope we lose both

season's already over so who cares

My TV will not be tuned into one more game as long as Frost is in charge.
might as well bet against the 'skers and cash some more huge ML underdogs.

winning any games now does not matter. the season is over, we have been disqualified.

This team just dares you to watch it. Like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown, I never seem to learn. But after today, I think I’m finally cured of my Husker obsession (at least, temporarily—until Frost is gone).

Reactions: BleedRed78 and SkOw
I very much doubt frost is fired until oct at the earliest.

Having said that, the stands are going to be empty, relatively speaking. I can go to the game next week and I dont really want to. Its hard enough to get hyped for north dakota when we’re good. Theres other games on tv.

I was looking forward to Oklahoma and I still am, but it has lost quite a bit of its luster. To me its more about seeing Oklahoma in memorial stadium in what is likely the final time, going for the atmosphere, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT