ADVERTISEMENT

5 Seed in NIT

At least we would have the weaker 1 seed 2nd round.
We almost didnt even make the nit.
Love affair with big 12 and sec. wonder why.

Reactions: baseball31ne
LSU at 17-14 and 9th in SEC with a 8-10 record is a 3 seed but NU at 22-10 and 4th in Big with a 13-5 record is a 5 seed. I guess Big 4 is comparable to SEC 9.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
LSU at 17-14 and 9th in SEC with a 8-10 record is a 3 seed but NU at 22-10 and 4th in Big with a 13-5 record is a 5 seed. I guess Big 4 is comparable to SEC 9.
Stanford getting a 3 seed is a joke as well. Have to wonder if some of this seeding is just based on geography though. I don’t know. It just doesn’t make much sense.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing...How did they come up with that crap.

Reactions: AFTray
Yeah...apparently those who said we needed to beat Mich/MSU bare minimum was right. Crazy.
Well I was one of them, but I thought we'd atleasat get a home game in the nit. When I saw who got in and who didn't I got a little concerned but didn't believe wedw get totally dumped on. Hopefully the team has a fire in their belly

Wow, well that should tell everyone how Nebraska basketball is viewed by the rest of the country. Zero respect. I would have to assume if Mich, or Ohio St or really any other "basketball" school was in the exact same situation as Neb they would be in the Big Dance. At min a #1 seed in the NIT. This is bad.

If it was a home game, we would win... but since its a road game, better chalk this first game up as a loss. half serious One and done in the NIT. We have enough talent to win some games. Hopefully we can do that.

Husker faithful going to travel to this first game!?

Wrong answer..... regardless who we have to play let’s win this thing.

If you think this is deflating to us, the fans, imagine how it must feel to be on the team. Tim Miles was talking and tweeting all week that he thought we were in for certain. I certainly don't think we should decline the invitation, but I just don't see this team going down there with any desire to win.

If it was a home game, we would win... but since its a road game, better chalk this first game up as a loss. half serious One and done in the NIT. We have enough talent to win some games. Hopefully we can do that.

Husker faithful going to travel to this first game!?

Nebraska is getting an opportunity to make a statement.

The NIT is a new animal today with the format used and the automatic bids.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT