ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

So we gone blame the Offensive line for Martinez fumble cause he holding the ball to damn long!. Get rid of the ball Martinez it's not that hard....guys are running wide open! Either throw it or take off!

So we gone blame the Offensive line for Martinez fumble cause he holding the ball to damn long!. Get rid of the ball Martinez it's not that hard....guys are running wide open! Either throw it or take off!
If you're insinuating that the O line has done anything close to an acceptable job today, you're off your rocker.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
If you're insinuating that the O line has done anything close to an acceptable job today, you're off your rocker.
right Adrian has missed some plays, but our o line is unable to provide a consistent running game and a clean pocket most of the time, so I'll give Adrian the pass.

Our O line and Greg Austin on the other hand, several changes need to be made immediately

Reactions: mayoski27
I just saw all I needed from Frost. Game after game, Martinez holds on to the ball too long with no feeling for the rush. After that last fumble, instead of getting in his face with the butt chewing he deserved, just gave him a friendly pat on the back like we're playing some backyard flag football with the family

I just saw all I needed from Frost. Game after game, Martinez holds on to the ball too long with no feeling for the rush. After that last fumble, instead of getting in his face with the butt chewing he deserved, just gave him a friendly pat on the back like we're playing some backyard flag football with the family.
Havent you heard it's all the OFFENSIVE LINES FAULT! Austin is making him hold the ball too long with guys running wide open! Don't blame Adrian how dare you!

Reactions: Bruce1981
He's been here all game. Making plays and being the best offensive player on the field. He made a mistake there.
He had a good spurt for the last few quarters before returning to form. Hopefully he can snap back.

Havent you heard it's all the OFFENSIVE LINES FAULT! Austin is making him hold the ball too long with guys running wide open! Don't blame Adrian how dare you!
Christ you're as insufferable as that asshat who calls Frost "Fraud" in every post. You probably use the term "sheeple" on boomer Facebook posts too.

So genius, tell as all who was open. The TV didn't show anyone. You are showing football ignorance, the O line is doing a terrible job of giving AM time.

Reactions: ShibeSker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT