ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Painfully classic Martinez there holding it forever w nothing but green grass in front of him

Didn’t they miss a real targeting on one of our defenseless WRs hit by MSU DB? Then review a clean hit on a runner

Reactions: JOHNNY N
We dominated that third quarter and have zero to show for it.

**** Frost and just hand the keys to Chinander at this point. Send Frost to the bars.

Hey refs...do you need to review the Nelson tackle for targeting? MSU might need another timeout.

Clowns

How about the overrated CTB just tackles the guy and leaves no question? Everyone is out to get Nebraska. LOL

I just saw all I needed from Frost. Game after game, Martinez holds on to the ball too long with no feeling for the rush. After that last fumble, instead of getting in his face with the butt chewing he deserved, just gave him a friendly pat on the back like we're playing some backyard flag football with the family.

I had a better chance of catching AIDS in the 80's than that kid did catching that ball.

Can we just start our possession inside the 5 and save some time here? Joking……kinda.

I just saw all I needed from Frost. Game after game, Martinez holds on to the ball too long with no feeling for the rush. After that last fumble, instead of getting in his face with the butt chewing he deserved, just gave him a friendly pat on the back like we're playing some backyard flag football with the family.
Have you had sex?

Reactions: DrPurify
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT