ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

I suspect just about all the staffs of the top schools have recruiting databases, that's not likely unique. The keys though really are how extensive is it AND most important of all what is the source used to validate the data.
😉

Apparently recent QB commit Lateef is following in the footsteps of Raiola and Kaelin in terms of peer recruiting. Lateef shared insights with 247Sports on his recruitment push, naming Cortez Mills as a major focus. “Cortez Mills has been a big target for me,” Lateef mentioned, highlighting their shared official visit and a growing connection. He is also working on recruiting Antonio Branch Jr. and Alai Kalaniuvalu, a prominent offensive lineman from Bishop Gorman.

LINK

Interesting that he definitely wants to commit before his senior season and he also wants to attend the Nebraska-Colorado game. That would seem to say that Nebraska leads before he takes those other visits in June. But of course those upcoming visits could change things.
Sounds like one of those kids who wants to "commit" but take visits. Unless he's planning on committing to Rhule and attending the CU game after.

Sounds like one of those kids who wants to "commit" but take visits. Unless he's planning on committing to Rhule and attending the CU game after.
I suspect he'll make a commitment before the season but that "commitment' regardless of who he chooses will be very subject to change right up until signing day. So whoever he commits to, I wouldn't consider it to have a high probability of being the final choice as to where he ends up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT