ADVERTISEMENT

2022 LB Justin Medlock

You know something about the young man? What makes you believe he’ll be a T100 kid? Because your link adds nothing to help us.

yes. He goes to a local school.

Great frame, plays sideline to sideline and he can bring the wood. Starting to get a lot of attention. Plays for a high school that has produced a good amount of D1 players. Just moved this year to Houston, he had lived in the Dallas Metro before that.

i went and watched a game tonight. I saw a 2020 Athlete named Devon Achane who would be an absolute stud in Frost’s offense. Freak athlete. I will watch how his recruiting goes over the next 18 months.

I posted this in September of last year. There were no replies, which is cool. At the time, Achane had very little interest. I believe he had offers from SMU and Houston at the time. He was a 2 star player that wasn't evaluated by the recruiting guros on 247 and Rivals.

Fast forward 14 months.

https://247sports.com/Player/Devon-Achane-46049139/

I believe he and Medlock are the only 2 players that I have stuck my neck out and said this guys will be a stud. As you can see Achane is ranked 220 in the 2020 class and has offers from virtually every top program.

Great frame, plays sideline to sideline and he can bring the wood. Starting to get a lot of attention. Plays for a high school that has produced a good amount of D1 players. Just moved this year to Houston, he had lived in the Dallas Metro before that.
Hope we get in on him early. That might give us a chance.

I don't know shit from shinola but wouldn't this kid be a Mlb for us? Kinda small for a 3-4 olb right? Or maybe he's fast enough for safety?

There is a strongside and a weak side based on the offenses formation. We need all sorts of linebackers. One of our olb needs to be a pass rusher. The same with ILB. One of our Ilb controls routes thru the middle of our defense. Our weak side olb will prevent free releases up the seam by tight ends and also provide coverage for rbs depending on our alignment. Otherwise a nickelback or safety.

I posted this in September of last year. There were no replies, which is cool. At the time, Achane had very little interest. I believe he had offers from SMU and Houston at the time. He was a 2 star player that wasn't evaluated by the recruiting guros on 247 and Rivals.

Fast forward 14 months.

I believe he and Medlock are the only 2 players that I have stuck my neck out and said this guys will be a stud. As you can see Achane is ranked 220 in the 2020 class and has offers from virtually every top program.
Some people choose not to learn tuco.. keep posting please

I saw him play as a freshman at DeSoto a fall ago. Had significant playing time and was impressive.

Fast forward 14 months.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT