ADVERTISEMENT

2 things Iowa doesnt have many of.

Nice that you guys get to find out that trophy is real. All you had before was rumors. It was like the Lock Ness Monster. You might have seen some grainy photos that you thought were fake. Now you know. Lol

We'll put it in the corner next to the broken chair and trash can far away from our meaningful trophies like orange bowl and national championship multiple trophies which you're welcome to view in person to get off your bucket list cause they ain't coming to Iowa city...ever

Nice that you guys get to find out that trophy is real. All you had before was rumors. It was like the Lock Ness Monster. You might have seen some grainy photos that you thought were fake. Now you know. Lol
Yesterday's game featured two shit teams playing for a limp dick trophy.

One of them happened to win it. Yay!

One of these teams will continue to do exactly what they have done every season for more than 100 years: absolutely nothing. And be perfectly satisfied with it. Zero skins on the wall generation after generation.

The other will make a change. And possibly -- even probably -- fail to get to the top of the heap. But will at least make an attempt to build toward relevancy in the CFB world.

Your program sucked ass in 2022. It has sucked ass for over 100 years, and is guaranteed to suck ass again in 2023. Just like every season.

Because it has never aspired to be anything but one of the conference doormats.

Last edited:
Glad we could show you what a competent offense looks like, enjoy your nepotism and AWFUL offense with zero direction for years to come!

Be honest, when did you know the game was over? Was it when your coach made your QB pretend he was hurt so that he could bench him?

Be honest, when did you know the game was over? Was it when your coach made your QB pretend he was hurt so that he could bench him?
I was at work until the last few minutes. I thought we were going to overtime so I didn't know it was over till that last pick. Now,please also be honest, when did you know it was over? I'm thinking you were sweating until that last pick too.

Funny how much your players love that trophy but you guys pretend not to care. It's pretty cute.

Funny how much your players love that trophy but you guys pretend not to care. It's pretty cute.
I find your posts on the NEBRASKA message board to be trivial at best....and a little bit precious! I totally understand why you feel the need to come over here instead of going to the bland and boring, never been or ever will be relevant message board for the Ioway huckeyes (better known as ...."I'll always be daddies boy "...nepotism U)

Last edited:
I was at work until the last few minutes. I thought we were going to overtime so I didn't know it was over till that last pick. Now,please also be honest, when did you know it was over? I'm thinking you were sweating until that last pick too.
Honestly. I knew it was over pretty much right away. Iowa can't cover Palmer (over 48.5 yards on the prop bet was like robbing a bank), your team has two horrible QB's, I thought it was only 1 but then we found out it was two.

The only thing I was a little bit shocked at was that your team was able to not get shut out.

Kinda like when you see a picture of a vagina, right? I mean, I can assure you it's real...most guys that have met your mom can attest to that.

To be fair, they do have plenty of “Bowl Game Participation” banners—maybe more than any other school. My favorite is either the 2015 Taxslayer banner (a 45-28 loss to 6-6 Tennessee) or the one honoring the 1993 Alamo Bowl (a 37-3 loss to 8-4 Cal).

Sure, they may have zero national championships and no Rose Bowl victories since the Eisenhower administration, but when it comes to commemorating a Sun Bowl “appearance”? Nobody raises a banner quite like Iowa.
taxslayer2015.jpg

Obsessing on big brothers message board at 6AM the day after getting your ass kicked at home. Next level pathetic. Congrats.

What are you still doing here bro? Go back home and get drunk on cheap vodka and Natty Ices and continue banging your sister like most days. You are no longer welcome here. Losers go home.

Me personally I was sweating bullets because our past on holding leads in the fourth quarter has been abysmal good thing frost and chin were gone because they would have choked like last year

Reactions: Keehawk
Yet Nebraska hires another "white" head coach and shuns the black man, the hiring of Rhule "race was the No. 1 factor. You can say it's not about race but it's about race".
And when has iowa had a black head football coach, asshole? Do let us know.

Poor peter peter, knows his hawks are dead, Nebraska did like others and took them to the wood shed. Now peter peter will do the job he dreds, he has to give all hawkeye players a round of sloppy head.

And when has iowa had a black head football coach, asshole? Do let us know.

Poor peter peter, knows his hawks are dead, Nebraska did like others and took them to the wood shed. Now peter peter will do the job he dreds, he has to give all hawkeye players a round of sloppy head.
Twice Nebraska showed its racist self when not letting a black man even interview for the job.

Yet Nebraska hires another "white" head coach and shuns the black man, the hiring of Rhule "race was the No. 1 factor. You can say it's not about race but it's about race".
The obsessed little bitch is back. Must feel shitty knowing your pathetic average program will still average 7 wins a year but you are Iowa and that is ok.

2 things Iowa doesnt have many of:​

Kirk and Brian Ferentz? Likely never to see anybody like them for eternity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT