ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

I don't know if I have enough alcohol in my cabinet for tonight. And it's mostly full

he's had a role in 2/3 turnovers this year by the D

he f's up a lot, but may have a knack for the football

I think he will be good when he puts it all together. Ideally suited for a Nickle type role, but we don’t have the kind of depth to actually play guys like him in roles like that.

Reactions: king_kong_
Anyone else hate the Herbie Husker logo with the #1 hand sign? If the white nationalists start using the #1 symbol to signify they are part of the #1 race will we have to move to something else? There was nothing wrong the OK hand sign. The KKK uses a cross, but that doesn't make them christian.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Our problem is not our offense. It seems to be actually getting into a real groove combining the running and passing games. The problem is our defense. It sucks despite the pic on the last drive. Let's hope they improve too.
sh*t put Thompson in there, too

What if Trev made Frost fire Chinander and gave Frost another season after going 7-5 ?

hahaha 🤣 just thought of this scenario

Reactions: Frozone
Our problem is not our offense. It seems to be actually getting into a real groove combining the running and passing games. The problem is our defense. It sucks despite the pic on the last drive. Let's hope they improve too.
Heinrich not being on the field is problematic for the D.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Our offense hasn’t faced anyone yet. Premature to say it has no issues. I would agree it is good for our FCS level program though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT