ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Probably because TA is an interception waiting to happen when he has to throw anywhere near traffic.
Well from the look of this you won't have to worry about him throwing a pick for the rest of the season. Good Lord we're a bunch of whiners.

That's my guess. I just wish all you game day posters would lighten up on the man a little.
Better pray for him that it isn't his neck. There's a type of fracture that you can get when you're head hits in the way his did....and it's a bad one. He's obviously breathing on his own so thats good and probably rules that one out but man this is serious.

Reactions: bigboxes
Oh ok- been on the job for less than 8 months, lost 4DL, walk on starting at DE- Anyone else in to pay to watch 4.6.3 be the DL coach next year?
Yes. I will bring along you guys as my collective o-coordinators. We will never lose a game, ever.

Get under center at least......jesus christ......
Anyone up for this guy and @little a coaching the offense next year? And enough with the JC bombs. Our all-everything qb is in a dire situation. You want to use that kind of language, put it to use by praying for him.

ADVERTISEMENT