ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Thought it was going to be POB, not gonna lie. Based in what this looks like with TA, I just assumed he'd go with him. Maybe he figured it didn't matter this game and wanted to think about it a little more. Still think we see him tonight.

Bigboxes you literally posted a thread that you "have 4.6.3 here" and were popping open some exotic German beer...........but that might be over my head

Go back and look at how many yards we've gotten running the ball from under center.....they're in our backfield before the QB can back away from the center.
That play call is idiotic, no other way to say it. DL needs to learn how to be a high level college OC. Way too many head scratchers the past 2 years.

Whew...was nervous we were going to run there.
The way they were stacked in there it would have been stuffed anyway. People bitching about us rolling our QB out with a run pass option now.....after SCREAMING about running it twice in overtime last week. Typical.

Actually I want Special Teams gig- and with you as the DL coach and blowhard know it all we can't lose!!!!

Bigboxes you literally posted a thread that you "have 4.6.3 here" and were popping open some exotic German beer...........but that might be over my head

I was joking. 4.6.3 has been making jokes all week about getting wasted. He's not a heavy drinker. He's in Lincoln today. I'm in Arlington.

ADVERTISEMENT