ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

"horrible D line coach"? You're frickin nuts. Give him a bunch of 4 and 5 stars and see what he does. I will bet that almost every one of their O linemen ends up playing on Sundays eventually.
It's been long enough. He better have all new stud 4 and 5 stars to coach next year. This is ridiculous. His guys are getting abused once again.

OT - Trump rushed off stage in Reno right after he started speaking because a spectator threatened to shoot him, suspected gun involved.

so give him a ton of talent and watch him coach that talent.

That's hardly a glowing recommendation
Whatever. OSU has a bunch of highly rated AND healthy guys playing in their lines AND their O line is being allowed to hold. We've tried blitzing and burned because we didn't get there. At this point I might be tempted to just blitz the hell out of them and see what happened. Try to get some hits on Barrett and see if we can knock him out of the game.

our dl got tackled when they called the penalty on us.
Lol. Nope. Our dline is so bad that they cannot dream of getting off a block. That is all coaching. Stop with the pathetic complaining about refs. That is really a sad, desperate excuse.

"At least Read has a resume"- funniest line of the night!!! U do realize his "resume" involves going wherever Riley goes?

Alright honest question...why do our receivers have such crap for hands? Everybody talks how good they are and nobody but westerkamp can catch a damn thing.

Whatever. OSU has a bunch of highly rated AND healthy guys playing in their lines AND their O line is being allowed to hold. We've tried blitzing and burned because we didn't get there. At this point I might be tempted to just blitz the hell out of them and see what happened. Try to get some hits on Barrett and see if we can knock him out of the game.
Oh stop crying about your imaginary penalties. A good coach can overcome that sad mindset.

Maybe that's the break that will breathe some life into NU.

I agree we need more talent...but I'm a little worried that it's been 2 months since our last commit, and this performance probably won't help.
You've have to be able to recruit comparable talent to compete if you are going to run this style offense. That's going to be a tall order no matter how nice of a guy Riley is. It is what it is. This isn't Huskers of old folks. I'll still take Riley over the last guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT