ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Defense getting exposed against a team with a pulse. Should be shocked but I'm not.

Our d line isn't attacking - they're dancing!
Another missed sack

This is like the VT game a while back...are all the lineman playing contain?

How that ruby tackling working for us? They gain 2 or 3 yards after contact every time. Just got T-bowed

I though we believe that Tanner Lee is the guy next year. If that's the case I would go for it, if we're going to get to 9-10 wins it's not going to be with Fyfe as our QB.

I mean you never know. If Lee goes down next year we're right back to POB.

Husker fans of all people understand lines win and lose games because there was a time when we had the best. We know. Tonight we're playing somebody with much better lines. There are no coaches or play calls that are going to be the difference for us tonight. OSU is awesome. Took a while to get going, but you saw this coming from a mile away. 10-2 is probable, focus on that tonight.

How many on this board said Nebraska would keep it within 17? Not that it matters now. You have to think their minds are on Tommy.

What a douchebag call by Meyer.
Meyer is still coaching a game. You do remember the NU comeback in Lincoln a few years ago. We've got to regroup and try to at least win the 2nd half. Our whole team just looks shell shocked. Riley's first comment headed to the locker room was that Tommy is ok and that's the first thing his team has to know.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Husker fans of all people understand lines win and lose games because there was a time when we had the best. We know. Tonight we're playing somebody with much better lines. There are no coaches or play calls that are going to be the difference for us tonight. OSU is awesome. Took a while to get going, but you saw this coming from a mile away. 10-2 is probable, focus on that tonight.
I get that...but NW played them close...IU sort of did too

I mean you never know. If Lee goes down next year we're right back to POB.

I guess their is not really any rush sincr this game is likely over. But if Tommy is unable to go these next couple weeks I strongly believe that we should go with our best QB. If the coaches believe that's Fyfe so he it.

I really think it's important that we finish the season strong.

Reactions: ncaalover12
ADVERTISEMENT