ADVERTISEMENT

Would you continue to support thus staff with another losing season next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is valid when trolls show up. Don't like it? Don't read it.
lLWmp.gif

You have always struck me as one of those internet tough guys, and because I know who you are I find it hilarious you would stoop to such low brow tactics. But if you can't be tough in life, be tough on the internet.

I've seen and heard about you backing out of multiple confrontations in person, but somehow you seem to be a pretty tough dude on these interwebs. Nevermind you are just the fat guy in the bar who still thinks he is tough.

lLWmp.gif

You have always struck me as one of those internet tough guys, and because I know who you are I find it hilarious you would stoop to such low brow tactics. But if you can't be tough in life, be tough on the internet.

I've seen and heard about you backing out of multiple confrontations in person, but somehow you seem to be a pretty tough dude on these interwebs. Nevermind you are just the fat guy in the bar who still thinks he is tough.
What have I backed out of? You have no idea, and keep making up new names to act like you do. Such a sad existence, and I laugh every time at the thought of you going to so much effort to try and confront someone ona message board. I am guessing you are either that obese-tard Ron, or sign-tard (possibly his pathetic son that daddy tries to cover for). Either way it is hilarious to watch you keep spiraling. Get yourself healthy, for your family's sake.

But you always read it Pretty simple you need therapy.... Peelini on the brain.
Yes, how dare I draw a comparison to the previous coach when a "fan" trashes the current one that has been here for a single season. Coming from such a blowhard that cries and throws fits over the color of pants that college kids wear, I think maybe you should look in the mirror. Don't forget the geritol tonight. You read as angry and in-balanced.

Yes, how dare I draw a comparison to the previous coach when a "fan" trashes the current one that has been here for a single season. Coming from such a blowhard that cries and throws fits over the color of pants that college kids wear, I think maybe you should look in the mirror. Don't forget the geritol tonight. You read as angry and in-balanced.

And listen the yuppie that doesn't know crap ola about Nebraska football history and needs to be taught daily and thinks he Hercules on the internet don't forget to change your dipers before you go to bed tonight.

And listen the yuppie that doesn't know crap ola about Nebraska football history and needs to be taght dayly and thinks he Hercules on the internet don't forget to change your dipers before you go to bed tonight.
You only know the history you choose. Traditions change old man, we are not the bugeaters wearing Yellow anymore. Deal with it.

You can keep quoting yourself, it does not mean it is intelligible English.

You only know the history you choose. Traditions change old man, we are not the bugeaters wearing Yellow anymore. Deal with it.

Forgotten more about Nebraska football history than you will ever know.

To young and wouldn't know what tradition is and is to stubborn to learn with out belittling a post.

Forgotten more about Nebraska football history than you will ever know.

To young and wouldn't know what tradition is and is to stubborn to learn with out belittling a post.
You should have a trophy made, you sound like you are more important than anyone else. Your family better get it made quick before you pass. Make sure you give away that Gran Torrino before that happens, you could find time for that after you stop yelling at people to get off your lawn.

Are you having a stroke? Usually you are understandable and can spell. Can you not handle this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT