ADVERTISEMENT

Woods and Jackson

I also think this is a problem. Yes Frost can recruit and he's quite good at it, but it's almost as if once players get here and find out the real deal, some of them exit stage left pretty quickly.

Hard to know how much of this is general portal transfer for playing time vs someone wanting out no matter where they land. I think we have had some of both, but the fumes seem to indicate more of the latter to me.

This is why every additional year this is not corrected, hurts the program as this compounds over time.
Who left that is so fing great? I'm sick and tired of you negative pussies on here.

CatColumbia needs to go. Can we clean up the negativity on here. Esp the ones who are just nasty towards anything N.
I am a true Husker fan and I do not like my team and staff dogged here
I hate the people who destroy the players on message boards. Lots of them on here but it’s okay apparently as long as you don’t say facts about frost

CatColumbia needs to go. Can we clean up the negativity on here. Esp the ones who are just nasty towards anything N.
I am a true Husker fan and I do not like my team and staff dogged here

Im here to stay bra. I bleed red and call it like it is and we have a lot of fixin’ (as you would say) to do to get this thing right. Just like your loved ones, you can’t sugarcoat stuff. And I’m not going to sugarcoat my Huskers. If we do well I say it and if we don’t I call it out, simple as that.

I hate the people who destroy the players on message boards. Lots of them on here but it’s okay apparently as long as you don’t say facts about frost

There actually is one in this thread. One that calls our starting QB dog face, but you seem to have a message board romance since he is as negative and bat shit crazy as you.

There actually is one in this thread. One that calls our starting QB dog face, but you seem to have a message board romance since he is as negative and bat shit crazy as you.
Headcard you have said like 5 times you would never respond to my posts again. But I’ll give you credit you are not the worst. My thing is if you complain about people talking about the coach but accept them saying things about 19 year olds you are no better. I never claimed to be better than anyone. I have said some stuff about Yvan for basketball. And people agree. But when I say something about frost there is a faction who call me a troll so I just keep doing it because it bothers me a man making 5 million is off limits to some.
And I doubled down on Ron brown because my character was attacked and low and behold I was right a few days later.

Headcard you have said like 5 times you would never respond to my posts again. But I’ll give you credit you are not the worst. My thing is if you complain about people talking about the coach but accept them saying things about 19 year olds you are no better. I never claimed to be better than anyone. I have said some stuff about Yvan for basketball. And people agree. But when I say something about frost there is a faction who call me a troll so I just keep doing it because it bothers me a man making 5 million is off limits to some.
And I doubled down on Ron brown because my character was attacked and low and behold I was right a few days later.

Nope, again. I don’t bash players and am not OK with anyone else doing it. You are a troll and are ridiculous about it. You think everyone that is sick of your act loves Frost or thinks he is above scrutiny, but the truth is, they are just sick of your trolling. In fact, many of the posters you are picking fights with day and night have been very critical of this coaching staff.

I also don’t recall saying I wouldn’t respond to you, I have put many of the Iowa trolls on ignore, perhaps you are getting your many screen names confused, I’m sure it’s a lot to keep track of for you. I do, however, recall you saying you were leaving this board, about 1,000 troll post ago.

Nope, again. I don’t bash players and am not OK with anyone else doing it. You are a troll and are ridiculous about it. You think everyone that is sick of your act loves Frost or thinks he is above scrutiny, but the truth is, they are just sick of your trolling. In fact, many of the posters you are picking fights with day and night have been very critical of this coaching staff.

I also don’t recall saying I wouldn’t respond to you, I have put many of the Iowa trolls on ignore, perhaps you are getting your many screen names confused, I’m sure it’s a lot to keep track of for you. I do, however, recall you saying you were leaving this board, about 1,000 troll post ago.
Just once I said it. But I missed you too much. I like seeing your critical posts of frosts and fake looking more correct each time I see one. My ultimate goal is to get you to admit our players should not dance in practice. It might take years. But it will happen

Just once I said it. But I missed you too much. I like seeing your critical posts of frosts and fake looking more correct each time I see one. My ultimate goal is to get you to admit our players should not dance in practice. It might take years. But it will happen
The video wasn’t practice it was just some fun playing war ball..
You must have not had any fun or being competitive in PE class i high school and couldn’t catch or throw a ball.. More like hit you straight on the nose.🤕

The video wasn’t practice it was just some fun playing war ball..
You must have not had any fun or being competitive in PE class i high school and couldn’t catch or throw a ball.. More like hit you straight on the nose.🤕
Didn’t realize dancing was being competitive? I like to watch my dodgeball without modern dancing but rather team choreographed dances for team intros. That game they showed didn’t look competitive anyway. It’s like they put it together in 5 minutes. No round robin? No single elim tourney? Who won? It was crap like I imagine the other best practices when we lose.

Didn’t realize dancing was being competitive? I like to watch my dodgeball without modern dancing but rather team choreographed dances for team intros. That game they showed didn’t look competitive anyway. It’s like they put it together in 5 minutes. No round robin? No single elim tourney? Who won? It was crap like I imagine the other best practices when we lose.
Troll post as usual..Get some mental help for God Sake..

The youngest teams in America? with 4 multiple year starters on the starting OL, a 3 year starter at QB, a senior RB, a multi year starters at WR. Good God when will the excuses stop? Now we are going to have a young offense again this year well except for QB.

I am just trolling you my man, relax. Being real, I only did it because you trolled my post first. The funny part of it all, you picked my post to troll when I was merely agreeing with the other poster. 🤔 But ultimately I agree, we had no business losing that game. It sucks because our Huskers were bad just like Minnesota last year....hopefully Frost figures it out sooner then later.
The "we are young" tag is getting old. What about the D? How "young" were they" How many teams had more practices than Nebraska before the season? How many had a spring game?

We are going to keep staying "young" if we don't keep kids in the program long enough to get "old".

I want Frost and the team to have success but there is a really that is hard for some to see I guess.

Let’s be real here, you say that about any and all things said about Husker when they struggle. Regardless of it being true or false. Either way, the Huskers were one of the youngest teams in the country along with FSU (and go figure, they struggled as well. Weird isn’t it when young teams with newer head coaches struggle during a pandemic year 🤔). When your team averages almost 210 yards of offense from freshmen alone, it’s very telling. Just saying 🤷🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SWIowahawks
I am just trolling you my man, relax. Being real, I only did it because you trolled my post first. The funny part of it all, you picked my post to troll when I was merely agreeing with the other poster. 🤔 But ultimately I agree, we had no business losing that game. It sucks because our Huskers were bad just like Minnesota last year....hopefully Frost figures it out sooner then later.

Let’s be real here, you say that about any and all things said about Husker when they struggle. Regardless of it being true or false. Either way, the Huskers were one of the youngest teams in the country along with FSU (and go figure, they struggled as well. Weird isn’t it when young teams with newer head coaches struggle during a pandemic year 🤔). When your team averages almost 210 yards of offense from freshmen alone, it’s very telling. Just saying 🤷🏽

I hate to burst your bubble, but over half those yards are from Luke McCaffrey.

So when we finish 5th in the division, it's not okay to be negative about the program and want to see some changes?

What is so 'bat shit crazy' about wanting to see the program actually move in a positive direction?

Is calling someone 'dog face' really that offensive to you?

I don't get your mentality at all. It's almost as if any attack on a player or coach, you take personally.. Now, I'm no psychiatrist, but that seems like a problem.

Maybe you could learn to separate your identity from the program's identity so that you are not so hyper sensitive and triggered by the slightest negative thing.

@Huskerz99 has a field day toying with you and you don't get the joke in it. It's like you're so wrapped up in things you don't see what is actually happening. He's having fun, you're actually taking it seriously and getting all worked up about things and everyone is watching this, well I am, and thinking.. geez, you really don't see it.

Look, I don't have a personal issue with you, and I don't go out of my way to attack people on this board. I complain about the program and the direction it is heading. If this is too much for you, just hit the ignore button and you can shield yourself from all the negativity.

I don't wish anything bad on you, but rather hope you can sort out whatever issue is eating at you.

Reactions: RothMatt
So when we finish 5th in the division, it's not okay to be negative about the program and want to see some changes?

What is so 'bat shit crazy' about wanting to see the program actually move in a positive direction?
It's not okay to pound on it for months on end with nothing but negativity. Try to find something in life to be positive about. Offer something other than "fire Frost" or "Adrian sucks".

Pelini's failures. That said, Barrett was born in Maryland and ended up at Boys Town. Obviously since Barrett went to CSU for college NU wasn't the only area D-1 team who passed on him. Phillips got a degree from Stanford. I'm guessing he's glad he passed on NU. Tom passed on a Nebraska born and raised TE who ended up at Wyoming and will be in the NFL. It happens all the time.
I think it started at the end of Frank’s tenure Billy c bozo and mr Rogers Mike Riley all pissed off the coaches in the oma metro area, frost isn’t going to fix the problem over night it’s going to take time for the coaches to trust the Nebraskas staff

Is calling someone 'dog face' really that offensive to you?

I don't get your mentality at all. It's almost as if any attack on a player or coach, you take personally.. Now, I'm no psychiatrist, but that seems like a problem.

Maybe you could learn to separate your identity from the program's identity so that you are not so hyper sensitive and triggered by the slightest negative thing.

@Huskerz99 has a field day toying with you and you don't get the joke in it. It's like you're so wrapped up in things you don't see what is actually happening. He's having fun, you're actually taking it seriously and getting all worked up about things and everyone is watching this, well I am, and thinking.. geez, you really don't see it.

Look, I don't have a personal issue with you, and I don't go out of my way to attack people on this board. I complain about the program and the direction it is heading. If this is too much for you, just hit the ignore button and you can shield yourself from all the negativity.

I don't wish anything bad on you, but rather hope you can sort out whatever issue is eating at you.

You are so off your rocker, it’s crazy. One of the boards resident trolls has a vendetta against people attacking players. But you are one of the posters I’ve seen actually do that. Ironic.

I’m not sure what it is you don’t get about my mentality. I come here to talk football, rationally, like an adult. I don’t have an issue with people that are unhappy with the state of the program, most of us are. It’s hilarious that people like you and your buddy and all the other trolls assume anyone that is sick of your juvenile insults and hijacking of every single thread are some huge Frost apologists. I know I have all sorts of issues with this staff and some of the things they have done. I have expressed them and have said Frost should go, if we have another losing season. My issue is derailing of every dam thread with toxic negative BS, no matter the topic.

I was never as high on hiring Frost, as some on this board, at the time, but I knew he was the guy that had to be hired. I also know the best thing for this program is for him to be successful and not have to start over again, so that’s what I want. I will support him until it’s obvious he has to go, just like I have every other Nebraska coach.

You are so personally offended by Frost calling plays you don’t like or AM turning the ball over, you hate them on a personal level and want them to fail. You wanting them to fail so you can be “right”, is completely messed up. You openly rooting against Nebraska and trying to do everything you can to create a toxic environment that makes everyone miserable, is completely messed up. You know that is crazy right? You are now sticking up for troll accounts, because that is what you are becoming.

You are so off your rocker, it’s crazy. One of the boards resident trolls has a vendetta against people attacking players. But you are one of the posters I’ve seen actually do that. Ironic.

I’m not sure what it is you don’t get about my mentality. I come here to talk football, rationally, like an adult. I don’t have an issue with people that are unhappy with the state of the program, most of us are. It’s hilarious that people like you and your buddy and all the other trolls assume anyone that is sick of your juvenile insults and hijacking of every single thread are some huge Frost apologists. I know I have all sorts of issues with this staff and some of the things they have done. I have expressed them and have said Frost should go, if we have another losing season. My issue is derailing of every dam thread with toxic negative BS, no matter the topic.

I was never as high on hiring Frost, as some on this board, at the time, but I knew he was the guy that had to be hired. I also know the best thing for this program is for him to be successful and not have to start over again, so that’s what I want. I will support him until it’s obvious he has to go, just like I have every other Nebraska coach.

You are so personally offended by Frost calling plays you don’t like or AM turning the ball over, you hate them on a personal level and want them to fail. You wanting them to fail so you can be “right”, is completely messed up. You openly rooting against Nebraska and trying to do everything you can to create a toxic environment that makes everyone miserable, is completely messed up. You know that is crazy right? You are now sticking up for troll accounts, because that is what you are becoming.
You don't make any sense... What juvenile insults are you talking about? I don't go around attacking other people. It's you who attacks people. You are the one calling people names, calling them crazy, or whatever it is.

This is what happens:

I complain about problems with the program. (Scott, AM, whatever)

You get upset and call me names

Nowhere did I attack you.. but you feel it is okay to attack me because of my views.

You have this whole thing upside down.

And it's not just me.. look at some of the others in this thread. You just want to shut people up and cancel them just because they say something you don't like.

It's the same routine over and over again with you people.

Go through them, find where I attack someone on this board. I get attacked over and over again, but I haven't attacked anyone.

In the culture thread, what happened? I complained about AM. What happened? Cornicator replies with images of retarded people. An attack on me. I never attacked him. ..but it's a perfect example of what happens on this board all the time.

It's you people that are out of line.

If you don't like the message, you attack the person.. and that is a problem with you, so stop attacking people. Stick with debating the material and stop denigrating other people on the board.

Last edited:
Ron Brown > you

Pelini badly miss recruited Harrison Phillips and if he would have just offered and told him what position they saw him playing would have committed before every visiting ucla and Stanford. Shaq barret is a hidside 20/20 type prospect wish we would have seen the diamond in the rough, but no one expected him to be this good in nfl. Noah fant is other one. Chances were good to land him b4 a certain d-line coach mishandled that one.
No one knew who Shaq Barrett was out of HS.

468af3312c1291df247d9b079a2d150f.gif

You don't make any sense... What juvenile insults are you talking about? I don't go around attacking other people. It's you who attacks people. You are the one calling people names, calling them crazy, or whatever it is.

This is what happens:

Nowhere did I attack you.. but you feel it is okay to attack me because of my views.

And it's not just me.. look at some of the others in this thread. You just want to shut people up and cancel them just because they say something you don't like.

Go through them, find where I attack someone on this board. I get attacked over and over again, but I haven't attacked anyone.

If you don't like the message, you attack the person.. and that is a problem with you.
Headcard sucks. He is cancel culture to a T. It made me just say stuff to rile him up because he is the type of person who if it doesn’t match his views he wants you off. If you don’t go with the mob he wants you out. He will make small concessions to act like he is in the middle but really he is the worst kind of people. Not sure how many times he said he isn’t responding but he responds every time because he is exactly the person he acts like to hate. Sometimes this board made me want to hate the huskers mote because some of the fans are just jerks if you don’t agree to popular opinion. Which makes the board Boring as hell.

This is what happens:

In the culture thread, what happened? I complained about AM. What happened? Cornicator replies with images of retarded people. An attack on me. I never attacked him. ..but it's a perfect example of what happens on this board all the time.

If you don't like the message, you attack the person.. and that is a problem with you, so stop attacking people. Stick with debating the material and stop denigrating other people on the board.

GTFO with this. You are calling players and coaches pussies, losers, dog face, etc. And you think other people are out of line. Enjoy conversing with the troll and his multiple screen names, you have found someone you can relate to.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
GTFO with this. You are calling players and coaches pussies, losers, dog face, etc. And you think other people are out of line. Enjoy conversing with the troll and his multiple screen names, you have found someone you can relate to.
This board is about Husker Football. Those associated with the program are not off limits. What is supposed to be off limits is attacking members of the board.

This board is about Husker Football. Those associated with the program are not off limits. What is supposed to be off limits is attacking members of the board.
Headcard wants to start it then cry to the moderators when it comes back on him. Wah wah

I kinda like both, to be honest. fans are associated with the program, too, after all! I've many times called everyone who's touched the program recently a loser (and worse). I stand by each and every one of those comments.

intellectually dominating that pea brained stooge @Huskerz99 into no longer responding was a little too easy, though.

Reactions: yunginsNU2

Never said anyone was "off limits". Feel free to actually talk about Husker football at anytime. But I don't consider talking about which players you think are pussies or which coaches are the biggest idiots to be that. And I can't understand how someone can continually post things like that and then get bent out of shape when someone says that's crazy. But you seem to have found your niche with these Iowa trolls, so you do you.

I hate to burst your bubble, but over half those yards are from Luke McCaffrey.

burst my bubble? He was still a freshman, was he not? My point was we had a young team. End of story.

And no offense but that was a per game average, not total yards. And I don’t remember Luke McCaffrey playing ever single game, did you? He didn’t play at all vs Rutgers, and barley played vs Minnesota, Purdue and Iowa. Most of his stats came from the PSU and Illinois games....Just saying 🤷🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: artguy68
Never said anyone was "off limits". Feel free to actually talk about Husker football at anytime. But I don't consider talking about which players you think are pussies or which coaches are the biggest idiots to be that. And I can't understand how someone can continually post things like that and then get bent out of shape when someone says that's crazy. But you seem to have found your niche with these Iowa trolls, so you do you.
I'm not bent out of shape about it. In fact I rarely complain about it.. I was more speaking up for others on this board, whether you like them or not, some of what they say I believe is factual and accurate.

I would love to see the program be successful again, but it's not going to be until we get a the right QB in the system, and/or until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense. The defense is mostly fine. Special teams is still pretty special. Sorry if that is too negative.

I don't recall calling anyone the P word, just use the word Loser a lot, because that would be accurate and factual.

I'm sorry I offended all the dogs of the world as well. :)

I kinda like both, to be honest. fans are associated with the program, too, after all! I've many times called everyone who's touched the program recently a loser (and worse). I stand by each and every one of those comments.

intellectually dominating that pea brained stooge @Huskerz99 into no longer responding was a little too easy, though.
he cracks me up

I'm not bent out of shape about it. In fact I rarely complain about it.. I was more speaking up for others on this board, whether you like them or not, some of what they say I believe is factual and accurate.

I would love to see the program be successful again, but it's not going to be until we get a the right QB in the system, and/or until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense. The defense is mostly fine. Special teams is still pretty special. Sorry if that is too negative.

I don't recall calling anyone the P word, just use the word Loser a lot, because that would be accurate and factual.

I'm sorry I offended all the dogs of the world as well. :)

“until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense” well he supposedly is letting Lubick call the plays next season, so he’s done that part of it. I’m actually curious how much better offense will be with Lubick calling the plays and not Frost?

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT