ADVERTISEMENT

Woods and Jackson

“until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense” well he supposedly is letting Lubick call the plays next season, so he’s done that part of it. I’m actually curious how much better offense will be with Lubick calling the plays and not Frost.
I thought it was going to be 50/50.. but I'm all for someone else actually doing the coordinating and then see how it goes.

I thought it was going to be 50/50.. but I'm all for someone else actually doing the coordinating and then see how it goes.

that’s was supposedly this past season and splitting time calling plays. We all know Frost can take the play calling duties back anytime he feels it’s not going well. Hopefully he leaves it in Lubicks hands and Focuses on the team and even more so....the quarterbacks. He’s always been good to great at developing QBs.

“until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense” well he supposedly is letting Lubick call the plays next season, so he’s done that part of it. I’m actually curious how much better offense will be with Lubick calling the plays and not Frost?

I know I’m in the minority on this one, but I don’t think Frost is a bad play caller or game planner. I think our issues on offense are because of failures in recruiting and roster management (which are also his fault, so please save the you are making excuses or you think Frost is great posts) and we are scheming around them.

However, I do think he needs to let go of play calling because he isn’t able to manage the game very well being so involved in play calling. Hopefully things like special teams, discipline and game management will improve with him letting go of game day play calling.

“until Scott can let go of the reigns of running the offense” well he supposedly is letting Lubick call the plays next season, so he’s done that part of it. I’m actually curious how much better offense will be with Lubick calling the plays and not Frost?
Even if the play calling sucks I hope Lubick will approve my home loan

We seriously can’t complain about this when we haven’t been winning. These kids don’t know a dominant Nebraska program like many of us do. They’ve grown up watching a very mediocre program. Winning heals all wounds. If we start looking like a legit contender consistently again I don’t we’ll have anything to worry about.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Very True..But Pelini did’t even consider him and along with Jason Stick who National FCS Champions..
What about the kid from Schuyler that went to NDSU and ended up in the NFL? Read somewhere in the not to distant past that Phillip's he will always wonder what if regarding Nebraska.
The most galling thing about Ott is they took Cotton over him. Bo didn't regard lots of Nebraska kids, but yet well paid Barney Cottons sons all got scholarships. That nepotism led to my lost respect for both.

If not, a new guy for all the keyboard warriors to bitch about.

What about the kid from Schuyler that went to NDSU and ended up in the NFL? Read somewhere in the not to distant past that Phillip's he will always wonder what if regarding Nebraska.
The most galling thing about Ott is they took Cotton over him. Bo didn't regard lots of Nebraska kids, but yet well paid Barney Cottons sons all got scholarships. That nepotism led to my lost respect for both.

Ben Cotton was a legit Big 12 TE, but there was still plenty of room for Ott. He played DL at Iowa, passing on him was just stupid.

I know I’m in the minority on this one, but I don’t think Frost is a bad play caller or game planner. I think our issues on offense are because of failures in recruiting and roster management (which are also his fault, so please save the you are making excuses or you think Frost is great posts) and we are scheming around them.

However, I do think he needs to let go of play calling because he isn’t able to manage the game very well being so involved in play calling. Hopefully things like special teams, discipline and game management will improve with him letting go of game day play calling.
Agreed, hopefully Frost is ready to be more of a CEO. Well said.

Agree with this. Aside from the swing passes, his play calling isn’t that bad. We had tons of plays that would have gone for big gains or touchdowns but our guys didn’t execute. I’m talking about overthrown passes or not finding the receiver etc.
I also think that since our offense and special teams are a mess, Frost needs to step in and be the CEO of these two units for now. Let other guys coach these units but he needs to manage it. Crazy how all of the sudden Chins is the least mentioned guy on this board. Props to him for making improvements.

Scott Frost didn’t choose Nebraska. Why should these kids?
took 176 posts in this thread, and who knows how many others in the previous one, for you to come up with this

we talk about slow blinkers a lot on this board. add that to the attributes you are clearly highly qualified to judge, right up there with being a loser

took 176 posts in this thread, and who knows how many others in the previous one, for you to come up with this

we talk about slow blinkers a lot on this board. add that to the attributes you are clearly highly qualified to judge, right up there with being a loser
He's an immature troll. Nothing more, nothing less.

We can’t even make the top 5 of in state players. It’s gotten that bad. Don’t these players see how much the current huskers love frost on twitter?

we didn’t make Top 5 of THIS YEARS Top 2 in state players (just ignore the fact one of those players have no Husker connections at all outside just living here and having Illinois alumni for parents). But we have done just fine up till this years top players. Landing 5 of 7 top in state players. But keep twisting the truth to favor your agenda.

Reactions: headcard
I corrected you poker player..thats what happened.. dont get it twisted
You corrected a clarification.
we didn’t make Top 5 of THIS YEARS Top 2 in state players (just ignore the fact one of those players have no Husker connections and has Illinois alumni parents). But we have done just fine up till this years top players. Landing 5 of 7 top in state players. But keep twisting the truth to favor your agenda.
I think these guys are the ones we needed though. Some of the other guys we got may have been higher rated per rivals but these two would have been better additions

I think these guys are the ones we needed though. Some of the other guys we got may have been higher rated per rivals but these two would have been better additions

Of course you would say that. It just happens to be the one rare time we missed on the top 2 players. But yeah, We needed the Top 250 4 star OG Woods over the Top 70 ranked OT Teddy Prochazka that we got last year. Sorry but stupid post.

But hey, I see right through you. So let’s be real here, so is it a fake Husker name and your an actual Colorado fan....or maybe Iowa fan???? Be honest, enough of the BS, man up and grow a pair. Which team do you ACTUALLY root for?

Of course you would say that. It just happens to be the one rare time we missed on the top 2 players. But yeah, We needed the Top 250 4 star OG Woods over the Top 70 ranked OT Teddy Prochazka that we got last year. Sorry but stupid post.

But hey, I see right through you. So let’s be real here, so is it a fake Husker name and your an actual Colorado fan....or maybe Iowa fan???? Be honest, enough of the BS, man up and grow a pair. Which team do you ACTUALLY root for?
Just wait and you will see how the recruiting plays out. This is one in 3 Years you will say we missed.

Just wait and you will see how the recruiting plays out. This is one in 3 Years you will say we missed.
You are a true genius...wow. That’s all I got. And I see you Ignored me calling you out on not being an actual Husker fan. Come brotha, man up and spill the beans. When you are that scared that you block up your profile so others can’t see your activities, that says a lot. What are you scared of my man? Why block your profile and everything up like that unless you’re hiding something?

Last edited:
You are a true genius...wow. That’s all I got. And I see you Ignored me calling you out on not being an actual Husker fan. Come brotha, man up and spill the beans. When you are that scared to block up your profile so others can’t see your activities, that says a lot.
For the 1000th time I’m a husker fan. A realistic one who is tired of the Bs

• Haha
Reactions: yunginsNU2
For the 1000th time I’m a husker fan. A realistic one who is tired of the Bs
Yeah ok. I truly believe you, honest, I do....🤣😂🙄

and I can see why others asked you the same question. Nothing about you screams Husker fan. Not even a little bit.

Yeah ok. I truly believe you, honest, I do....🤣😂🙄

and I can see why others asked you the same question. Nothing about you screams Husker fan. Not even a little bit.
You aren’t a husker fan. From now on everyone needs a membership ID that they renew every 2
Years. In order to renew you need to tweet how much you love watching frost coach and how Nebraska football is the best place for you.

And for the 100th time you couldn’t pass a Husker history test..
You couldn’t pass a 7th grade English test.

Here is some husker knowledge for you. Coaches with better win percentages at Nebraska than Scott frost

bo pelini
Frank solich
Bill callahan
Mike Riley. Mike freaking Riley Had a more successful 3 years.

You couldn’t pass a 7th grade English test.

Here is some husker knowledge for you. Coaches with better win percentages at Nebraska than Scott frost

bo pelini
Frank solich
Bill callahan
Mike Riley. Mike freaking Riley Had a more successful 3 years.

😂Try harder doofus..

burst my bubble? He was still a freshman, was he not? My point was we had a young team. End of story.

And no offense but that was a per game average, not total yards. And I don’t remember Luke McCaffrey playing ever single game, did you? He didn’t play at all vs Rutgers, and barley played vs Minnesota, Purdue and Iowa. Most of his stats came from the PSU and Illinois games....Just saying 🤷🏽
Yes, your graphic is a per-game average for NU freshmen. If Luke, a freshman, ran for 835 yards in one game in an 8 game season, he would average over 100 yards per game. It doesn't matter how many games he didn't play in. Get it now?

Your wrong....I correcred you...the one that posted that then you decided to clarify yourself.. in other words in my best Donald Trump voice Iwill be glad to tell you again WRONG!! Now go away Hillary

Your wrong....I correcred you...the one that posted that then you decided to clarify yourself.. in other words in my best Donald Trump voice Iwill be glad to tell you again WRONG!! Now go away Hillary
Epstein and Trump are friends. Gross

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT