ADVERTISEMENT

Wiltfong with a Crystal Ball for AD to the Ducks...

This is too good… You come on here and say you know it’s true, and I say I need more substance than your word In light of recent posting history, and I lose credibility. Really? What kind of world do you live in?

And for the record, I’m not saying it’s not possible… I’m asking for more concrete proof from you.

@Huskerz99, Just think about it for a minute… If I went to your board and started all kinds of crap about Kirk and Brian Ferentz, and spread rumors about players transferring who are not transferring, and pointed out that because one of your players danced the program is amok, and claims former players hate the coach and want him to fail, meaning there Alma Mater fails, would you find me to be a credible source?

@Huskerz99, Just think about it for a minute… If I went to your board and started all kinds of crap about Kirk and Brian Ferentz, and spread rumors about players transferring who are not transferring, and pointed out that because one of your players danced the program is amok, and claims former players hate the coach and want him to fail, meaning there Alma Mater fails, would you find me to be a credible source?
No. You don’t use proper “their” and “there”. Lol.

This is too good… You come on here and say you know it’s true, and I say I need more substance than your word In light of recent posting history, and I lose credibility. Really? What kind of world do you live in?

And for the record, I’m not saying it’s not possible… I’m asking for more concrete proof from you.
I can’t share my proof. Does sir yacht share his? No. Does half of it turn out to be true? Yes

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
I can’t share my proof. Does sir yacht share his? No. Does half of it turn out to be true? Yes
I have seen people post complete rumors on here. And then turn on the radio and 1620 starts talking about said rumor or hinting at it. And like I said unfortunately half the stuff ends up true.

I have seen people post complete rumors on here. And then turn on the radio and 1620 starts talking about said rumor or hinting at it. And like I said unfortunately half the stuff ends up true.

Did you just reply to yourself? Talking to the voices in your head now.

Reactions: scarletred
Half of what Sir Yacht predicts turns out to be true?

tenor.gif

Or him saying all that online forced enough outrage for Kevin Warren to switch. Look at what reddit did with the stock market.
Sir Yacht is wrong virtually always. And reddit has nothing to do with that fact.

His schtick isn't that hard for anyone who has zero pride.

-Read an article or tweet about a situation
-Make an outlandish prediction based on that info
-As it's proven you were wrong, never own it. Instead, continually revise your prediction.
-Upon said prediction bring proven completely fabricated, never own it. Simply make another prediction.

Sir Yacht is wrong virtually always. And reddit has nothing to do with that fact.

His schtick isn't that hard for anyone who has zero pride.

-Read an article or tweet about a situation
-Make an outlandish prediction based on that info
-As it's proven you were wrong, never own it. Instead, continually revise your prediction.
-Upon said prediction bring proven completely fabricated, never own it. Simply make another prediction.
It’s exactly what Trump does. And people buy it.

You posted multiple times about teams dancing and called them Losers even though their teams win. So apparently to you Ohio state is losers. Alabama is losers. Clemson is losers. And we are winners!!!

I didn't quote myself, only an idiot (you) would do that.

You are the one that said only losers dance, etc. I provided you with many examples of the best teams in CFB and the NFL doing exactly that. And also made fun of the village idiot (you) for an insane theory that CTB dancing at practice is a problem.

You seem to have trouble with this whole internet thing. So here is a link to the thread to help you out:

Reactions: Laner2 and timnsun
I didn't quote myself, only an idiot (you) would do that.

You are the one that said only losers dance, etc. I provided you with many examples of the best teams in CFB and the NFL doing exactly that. And also made fun of the village idiot (you) for an insane theory that CTB dancing at practice is a problem.

You seem to have trouble with this whole internet thing. So here is a link to the thread to help you out:
Congrats. You are amazing.

Is ADick going to play the hat game? Just announce already. He knows where he's going.

trump tells people he's not a politician but then spends 4 years acting like the biggest politician in history. people dont want to believe it so they dont.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
No. It’s full of volleyball, track, and bowling trophies.
When did Iowa get good at volleyball? You certainly aren’t referring to Nebraska, because if so you would have included football trophies. Five national championships, over 30 conference championships… That fills up a case pretty fast. So what is your team again?

When did Iowa get good at volleyball? You certainly aren’t referring to Nebraska, because if so you would have included football trophies. Five national championships, over 30 conference championships… That fills up a case pretty fast. So what is your team again?
Oh my some more of the what’s your team again? What program are you a fan of again? Because my huskers don’t accept losing but you do. The huskers I know laugh at the current husker program results.

Oh my some more of the what’s your team again? What program are you a fan of again? Because my huskers don’t accept losing but you do. The huskers I know laugh at the current husker program results.
Just funny is all... when you mentioned the full trophy case, you somehow forgot all of the football trophies... more than any other sport at Nebraska, I would imagine... but carry on, “husker fan.”

Just funny is all... when you mentioned the full trophy case, you somehow forgot all of the football trophies... more than any other sport at Nebraska, I would imagine... but carry on, “husker fan.”
I was mentioning recently. Like the last 20
Years. But glad it’s the same 4 people complaining about those who criticize frost. Because he is the golden child right now. But I’m saying he was and lost it. Now if he wants to earn it back he can. But I’m not supporting it right now and I’ll call it like I see it. So I see dancing, and I’ll call a coach out with a big dip in and sweat pants. It looks lazy. I heard stories he doesn’t relate with certain types of players. So ill
Bring it up since it appears more now than just “guys that didn’t buy in”. I know some coaches take those players and lead them to buying in. I’m not saying fire frost now. Never have. Frost maybe doesn’t get this criticism but when we payed him like a top 10 coach it came with the territory.

Omaha kids don’t like Frost as much. . Because the Omaha football influencers were more friends with LP. Just from what I heard which could be true. Or could not be true.
Very few of the early 90s guys like Scott. I know for a fact Tommie doesnt like him.

Very few of the early 90s guys like Scott. I know for a fact Tommie doesnt like him.
Exactly. Why is that so hard to believe for some?

Good point. Amazing that the team, full of players that hated him, even won a game, let alone a national championship. After all, players who hate Frost want him to fail.

Am I doing that right?

Good point. Amazing that the team, full of players that hated him, even won a game, let alone a national championship. After all, players who hate Frost want him to fail.

Am I doing that right?
The guys who who ended in 96 or earlier didn’t win with him.

I’ve never been a fan of AD because of what I see on the field. But obviously the scouts see him as a high ranked DB. If NU gets him I hope he has a great career at NU! But I’m thinking he’s going to Eugene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT